🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
🏅Grab your Protector Badge HERE
🏆 Join Aku Aku's Challenges HERE

Countdown for double-up ads

NorthbreezeNorthbreeze Posts: 250 Level 3
edited April 29 in Ideas

Once every 24 hours we get the opportunity to watch an advertisement to double up our earnings from the most recent run. However, there is no way to know in advance if this option will be present. So the suggestion is to have some sort of timer in place to know when the double-up option is available before starting a collection run.

9 votes

Active · Last Updated

Comments

• GloInTheDarkGloInTheDark Posts: 64 Level 3

Maybe it would be possible to simply leave the "watch ad" button visible after each collection run, but have it grayed out with the timer there. What I mean by this is, whenever you use your doubler ad, it goes back to the screen with the new amount of items to collect. The timer pops up with "24hrs" where "watch ad" used to be. You click collect. You do a few more collection runs. After each one you see the timer has gone down. 11hrs. 5hrs. 1hr. Etc. Now you know it's getting close, so you can plan for the collection run you really want to double (for me it's Great Gate because of the Stinky Shrooms!)

• Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?

• NorthbreezeNorthbreeze Posts: 250 Level 3

Exactly! Thanks for explaining it way better than I ever could have. That is exactly how I would like it to work! 🤩👍️

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.