🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
🏅Grab your Protector Badge HERE
🏆 Join Aku Aku's Challenges HERE

[ Crash VS Coco ] What character do you play with most often❓

2Next

Comments

• GetHankedGetHanked Posts: 948 Level 5

I have no preference I switch up between the both and on survival runs I alternate outfits so I get to use them all 😎

• Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?

• GloInTheDarkGloInTheDark Posts: 64 Level 3
    Coco Bandicoot

Used to almost only play with Coco, default skin for collection runs and Lynx or Android skin in survival runs. But now I have the blue hyena skin for Crash, and I use that one a lot for the levels don't don't have many Aku Aku crates, or even none at all (Great Gate) and the bosses. But still Android Coco for survival runs 💜

• DimenzioDimenzio Posts: 608 Crash On the Run Moderator
    Coco Bandicoot

For me it's defintely coco. I love the oxide chicken skin and retro coco is pretty neat too :3

• RoshwerthRoshwerth Posts: 108 Level 2
    Coco Bandicoot

My Favorite is Coco because she is very cute and her outfits are cool

• LlamaqueenLlamaqueen Posts: 32 Level 2
    Coco Bandicoot

Mainly Coco cuz she is cutee and I have more of her costumes XD

• S3shhs3SS3shhs3S Posts: 77 Level 2

I actually love both characters equally but I do use crash more.

• MSupremeMSupreme Posts: 205 Level 3
    Crash bandicoot

I generally prefer and use Crash 😎 But I also like Coco with “Enemy Skins” (N. Tropy, Pinstripe, Lab Assistant and I really want to have Nina 😍)

• XcrashNplayXXcrashNplayX Posts: 197 Level 3
    Coco Bandicoot

I like Crash and all his moves, but Coco is the one 🥰

• msdrwhomsdrwho Posts: 11 Level 2
    Coco Bandicoot

Coco absolutely!!!!!

She is a lot more fun to run with.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.