🏅Grab your Protector Badge HERE
🏆 Join Aku Aku's Challenges HERE

Missing Trophies update 🚨

Answers

• LorrenzoLorrenzo Posts: 61 Level 2

So you're telling me I'm cheating.

What do you base that on?

I play the game day and night.

My minimum steps of 100k quickly becomes 200k and then the survival runs and the wumpa fruit that I exchange, then it quickly adds up.

In the previous season, my team went from 4th place in the rankings to 9th place twice.

When I had 140 power gems I was able to make some nice weapons and was well rested on the road.

Please tell me what you base it on that I cheat.

Then he doesn't respond anymore 😡

• Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?

• DzedajDzedaj Posts: 49 Level 2

A while ago I learned that my trophies are finally visible in the team after 20 days. 🙏🙏🙏 Finally I can help the team in the new season. I just hope that this defect will not happen again in the future. Thanks for the solution, it took a while, but I didn't even hope

Last season I got 95k trophies.

And I'm banned from the competition because you think I'm cheating.

I will get you out of your dream, it was all fair steps.

There were players with 150k who were not excluded from participation.

I think 150k is rather dubious! These players / cheaters are still in the game and are laughing blankly.

And stop responding and close the report issue button

Fair and balanced 🖕😡

• NorthbreezeNorthbreeze Posts: 250 Level 3

I created a ticket yesterday as all my trophies were also suddenly removed and I now seem to be shadow banned (team mates can't see my trophies). I got the exact same email reply.

First of all it's an absolute joke, I have put hundred+ hours into the game to get all of the trophies and seasonal rewards just to see my tram drop from 1st to 5th place hours before the season ended because all my contributed trophies were removed.

Secondly the reply is disrespectful, especially when responding to someone who has put hours and hours both into the game but also being active here on the forums. The fact that they doesn't even say outright what I have done but vaguely claims that they have indications that I MAY have done something?

Are you for real that you are shadow banning me because I MAY have triggered a script somewhere to take all trophies away in the final hours of the season I've spent 100+ hours to take part in?

It's an absolute joke, have never experienced this in any game before and the auto-reply basically claiming I'm cheating is just blatantly disrespectful.

Again, look at my activity both in game and on here at your forums. There is even no need for me to cheat even if I would have wanted to. I was way over 25k for the season, I have steps and wumpa saved up for the next season and my team were securely in 1st place for over two weeks.

Still you tell me I have been cheating, oh sorry not even that, MAY not have followed some rule that you don't even mention which one I broke.

Not trusting the email support to fix this one bit.

Here is my player ID if someone at King wants to have a look: 12531288854

• JustineDelphiaJustineDelphia Posts: 3 Newbie

I had upwards of 2500 trophies and suddenly only have 279

• Dark_HadrianDark_Hadrian Posts: 81 Level 3
    edited May 8

@W35Gamer

lost ton of trophies , easily 25k plus trophies.

I WAS IN EAT SLEEP RUN x2 team, the one that ended in the top 3 in the last season! One of the first of my team!! Do you really think I had 0 trophies??

As prrofs, here is the team chat and one of my former screenshot slowing that I have at least 9000 trophies:

I let you check with how many trophies we won, and how many trophies the player Darki aka Dark_Hadrian, me, had.

Player ID= 12451530225

It's a new season mate. The trophies got reset for everyone 😉

• JacuśJacuś Posts: 39 Level 2

not for everyone, they didn't reset me, and I didn't get awards for top1

• ayyash77ayyash77 Posts: 7 Level 2
    edited May 13

Today I lost over the two hundred k 200000steps, why ??

Did you die and not watch an advertisement or pay with crystals to continue during a collection- or battle run? If you did, all steps are unfortunately gone.

Why are you even saving up so many steps in the middle of the season if I may ask?

• ayyash77ayyash77 Posts: 7 Level 2

It was more than two hundred thousand steps, but suddenly it was gone 👆🏻👆🏻👆🏻

• OwanekoOwaneko Posts: 50 Level 2

I also have over 300k steps and am afraid to swap them, otherwise I might get a ban .

don't want to have another ban just because I swap many steps .

• DzedajDzedaj Posts: 49 Level 2

@Owaneko you will not get a ban. I exchanged 600k steps, my friends too and everything is fine. they have already made some correction to the false report.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.