🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
🏅Grab your Protector Badge HERE
🏆 Join Aku Aku's Challenges HERE

Seasonal mission exchange was not fixed

farboifarboi Posts: 103 Level 3

I thought this was fixed already as they mentioned that it'll cost 1PC to exchange the mission.

Answers

• Finy08Finy08 Posts: 141 Level 3

Hey @farboi ,Sorry for the inconvenience😓, it must have been a mistake in the programming, but I'm sure the devs will fix🛠 it. Thanks for reporting🚨 the bug.👍

Have a Great Day!!☀️

• Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?

• W35GamerW35Gamer Posts: 1,374 Level 5

Hello there!

Actually, the problem was the opposite! It was displaying 1 crystal while if you spent to refresh it would actually take away 19 crystals. Now it's fixed it since it wouldn't make a lot of sense speeding up something by 1 hour just by the price of 1 crystal.

• farboifarboi Posts: 103 Level 3

Isnt 19 crystals a bit too much for 1 hour? I know crystals are the ingame currency of the game, but thats overdoing it.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.