🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
🏅Grab your Protector Badge HERE
🏆 Join Aku Aku's Challenges HERE

Possible bug after defeating N. Tropy??

raia13215raia13215 Posts: 24 Level 2

Player ID and game build

Device: iOS 14.4.2 iPad Pro 11” (2nd generation)

Issue: I see this after defeating N.Tropy. Another member on my team did the battle, but got nothing after spending the portal weapons and battling the Zombie Robots. Is it a bug that this appears as a battle option? (I’m not going to spend the weapons to find out unless I hear it’s legit...)

Can the issue be repeated: Yes. I see this when ever I open the mission computer and select the N. Tropy battle menu.

Comments

• W35GamerW35Gamer Posts: 1,374 Level 5

Hey there!

This gang is a limited event similar to the mojo missions, in this case these henchmens don't give power gems as a reward, only trophies!

However the Nitro Zombot is not part of the N. Tropy's gang! (Only the Noid and Mini Robots are henchmens from that gang) If that's the case, please write your friend's player ID if possible so they can investigate the issue, since normally after beating N. Tropy's gang, this should be displayed.

• Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?

• raia13215raia13215 Posts: 24 Level 2

@W35Gamer, The above are my screen shots. I did not go into the battle (or let my kid click it!!) But it looks “live.”

@Adrenaline, do you want to share your player ID and your screen shots of the mission computer and your run so they can investigate?

• PauoloPauolo Posts: 461 Level 3
    edited May 7

It happens to me too. It's a visual glitch where the information of the boss or henchman from the normal story progression stay on screen when you slide to the seasonal gang.

• MisterTangasMisterTangas Posts: 14 Level 2

It happened to me too, but instead of nitro zombie, it shows nitro aracnid, i pIayed it thinking it was a speaciaI secret feature, so it is a bug? and yeah, can be repeated

• raia13215raia13215 Posts: 24 Level 2

I realized today that it was the last henchman that I clicked on from the main mission menu showing up over the season menu... 💡

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.