🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
🏅Grab your Protector Badge HERE
🏆 Join Aku Aku's Challenges HERE

Remove randomized spawn points in collection runs.

RenChaoRenChao Posts: 24 Level 2

It started happening to me an hour ago and I don't like it already. Most of the time players need to collect ingredients and they set themselves a proper route to collect it all the quickest way possible. But now, everytime when you start the run you have to first remember where you are and then decide whether you should do it or restart it. Especially for endgame players, which can't keep up with timers even if they only collect ingredients most of the time.

I understand that you wanted to add some sort of diversity in collection runs, but I honestly believe that it actually adds more harm than good.

15 votes

Active · Last Updated

Comments

• RockmanBNRockmanBN Posts: 18 Level 2

I don't like it. Just revert it back or give us the option for either. This is really screwing with me and my chill berry runs.

• Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?

• MisterTangasMisterTangas Posts: 15 Level 2
  • MuchoMucho Posts: 365 Level 3

Why do the Devs try so hard to annoy players? As if all the bugs were not frustrating enough. We are the paying costumers, listen to us. We hate this feature, it feels like a bug, and makes no sense to punish just random players with it.

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 Level 2

It can be very annoying indeed when it is forced upon people without any kind of explanation or reason as of why it happens. I would have been more okay with it if it was only happening while you’re up against a certain gang/boss to make them more unique in a way while knowing it would only be a temporary effect. Other than that i wouldnt mind that we have several spawn points available if we were given the option to pick which one we want to start at to better pick the route we want to take, randomized too for that matter but it should be optional then, not forced.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.