🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
🏅Grab your Protector Badge HERE
🏆 Join Aku Aku's Challenges HERE

[ Proof ] Double/Higher Jump ⏫⏫ !!

Joey_YouTubeJoey_YouTube Posts: 991 Level 3
edited May 14 in Discussions

Hello dear bandicoots 🤗

I noticed that there's sometimes my jump is higher than usual for some reason , what I discovered is that crash can double/higher jump if you swipe upwards two times VERY FAST !

the game mentioned there are secrets in the game , this might be one of them ( MAYBE ) !

Here's the proof :

1- There is this place where you can't jump above mushrooms in temple ruins collection run ( Close to start point ) :

2- Here's the difference between normal & double/higher jump :

Sorry I was in a hurry while edited these GIFs ( didn't remove extra things on screen ) !

PS : No glitches / extra button used for this move - anyone can do it !

Let me know what is your opinion about this in comment section !!

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Have a wonderful day everyone 😍

Regards from JOEY- 💙

========================================================================

Useful links :-

David's Strategy Guide 💎

Turtle Woods Analysis 🏝️

Lost City Analysis 🌄

Temple Ruins Analysis 🏛

Dino Might Analysis 🌋

The Lab Analysis ⚗️

Comments

• KysartSarglinKysartSarglin Posts: 199 Level 3

Never used, or at least not on purpose.

But now that you mention it, this explain why i was able to jump on a box that was in the air and that i need to jump before it to pick it...but i was in a hurry and did all fast. Double jump done on a box maybe?

Anyway, i will try it.

• Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?

• MSupremeMSupreme Posts: 205 Level 3

This is a lot interesting and maybe could help me sometimes

I tried, but it seams nothing is happening. Maybe i slide up too slow?

Tried, nothing happened, except that he change lane or jump and turn around.

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 Level 2

This is true, you can do a double jump. But it seems very difficult to perform and only happens rarely, so im not sure whether or not this action is intended since it’s made to be so tricky to do. Im also not sure what obstacle that trick would actually be intended to use against as it’s not really necessary to use anywhere, as for the area with the mushrooms in your video, it’s also possible to just swipe down after hitting the mushrooms to go beneath the platform.

• sasteksastek Posts: 7 Level 2

I couldn't get it to work, but I'll keep trying

• MaCoPiMaCoPi Posts: 403 Level 3
    edited May 10

I tried it and got it to work maybe 50-50.

Could this be used to make a 1 lap Atom Stone cleanup in Road to Ruin possible?

There's one section where there is an Atom Stone on the floor on the right and a wall on the left that has a Glowmato on it and a trigger that opens an underground section with another Atom Stone.

Edit 1: I gave it a try and got it first attempt! The best part is, you have at least a few tries to get up there, because there is a lot of steps between the Atom Stone on the floor and the trigger on the wall.

Now to take a look at other levels/section to see how a 3 block jump could save laps.

Edit 2: In the same run, I also noticed another section that can be inproved by this technique. The section with an Atom Stone on the right floor with a Aku Aku crate on a wall on the left. This one has a smaller amount of steps between the 2 objects though.

• SuperJogadorSuperJogador Posts: 4 Newbie

I noticed a bug that if you jump right on the edge of any obstacle, from nitro boxes to lazers in the lab, you can take no damage. Most of the time it is not intentional

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.