🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
🏅Grab your Protector Badge HERE
🏆 Join Aku Aku's Challenges HERE

Missing Gem

MSupremeMSupreme Posts: 205 Level 3

Hi guys, I want to show and ask you something, I have unlocked all Collection Run’ maps until Road To Ruin (Included) and I have noticed that the Gem Challange for The Great Gate doesn’t appear. I want to know if this Gem is not implemented yet or if it is just a bug.

P.S. I already have the Road To Ruin’s Gem

Best Answer

Answers

• Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?

• farboifarboi Posts: 103 Level 3
    Accepted Answer

I think they forgot about it, and they'll implement it soon hopefully since its been like that since last season.

Accepted Answer
  • MightyWolfMightyWolf Posts: 15,581 Legend

This bug will be fixed... 🐛✅

@MSupreme - This issue is under investigation and will hopefully be fixed soon... Please keep your app updated to get all fixes as soon as they are released!

• MSupremeMSupreme Posts: 205 Level 3
  • TurnoverDuckTurnoverDuck Posts: 150 Level 3

The gem isn’t there for anyone. I think they’re adding it later

• DimenzioDimenzio Posts: 607 Crash On the Run Moderator
    edited May 12

Doesn't look like a bug to me either. Maybe they're planning a new challenge or similar for the gem run in "The Great Gate" and they just need more time for it. I'm sure they will add it later on 😄

• W35GamerW35Gamer Posts: 1,374 Level 5

Hello there.

The Great Gate Gem Challenge is not available yet. Most likely they'll focusing on bringing new content and fixing the issues, so you might expect the challenge be avaliable in the next update or two.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.