🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
🏅Grab your Protector Badge HERE
🏆 Join Aku Aku's Challenges HERE

I did not receive awards from the previous season.

BonyRoo09BonyRoo09 Posts: 1 Newbie
edited May 11 in Support

have a gambling problem. In the previous season, my team got second place in the standings, but at the end of the season the corresponding prizes for the team were not given to me,I have not received the "Oxide Crash" skin or the 100 purple crystals. my team this season was "Silver Circle"

Also the trophies were not reset from my current counter. So far and with the new update I have not received any awards, I would like to know if you can solve my problem or at least check the status of my account in the game, I do not want it to harm me in the current season. I would greatly appreciate a solution, thank you.

Answers

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.