🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
🏅Grab your Protector Badge HERE
🏆 Join Aku Aku's Challenges HERE

Chat won’t let me send messages to team

Pikboi15Pikboi15 Posts: 31 Level 2

I dont know why, but for some reason, starting today, I couldn’t chat with my team. I don’t know if it’s a bug or something else, but I hope it gets fix. (If it isn’t a bug, just let me know down in the comments)

Answers

• W35GamerW35Gamer Posts: 1,374 Level 5

Hey there!

Could you explain more detailed what happened? Because I'm not sure if this is a bug related to the profanity filter or a unknown issue.

• Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?

• Pikboi15Pikboi15 Posts: 31 Level 2

So what I was trying to type was”you can call me pika if you want :)”, but for some unknown reason it wouldn’t let me send it 🤷‍♂️

• MightyWolfMightyWolf Posts: 15,581 Legend

This bug will be fixed... 🐛✅

@W35Gamer - This is known bug!

@Pikboi15 - This issue is under investigation and will hopefully be fixed soon... Please keep your app updated to get all fixes as soon as they are released!

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.