🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
🏅Grab your Protector Badge HERE
🏆 Join Aku Aku's Challenges HERE

Experience Of 10 Hours Run ( Same Level ) ! 😱

Joey_YouTubeJoey_YouTube Posts: 994 Level 3
edited May 2021 in Discussions

Hello Bandicoots 🤗

Hope you're having an amazing time 💙

Today we will talk about doing a long collection run and what it feels like ( experience ) to do one !

IMPORTANT : Before doing a long run ( +3 hours ) you need to have a good sleep the day before and your health is in a good shape because these two will affect you if you're not being careful about them !

Let's get in to it :

#1. Preparations : 

Make sure you sleep good and your mobile is good for long runs ( battery and cooling )

#2. Positioning :

The way you sit and neck positioning is very important for these kind of runs so you don't suffer any possible pain !

Also keep a good distance between your eyes and device .

#3. Marathon Begins :

Ready up the stop watch to keep eye on time and when to rest and have a break .

#4 Focus On Goal :

You must focus on the main goal so you don't feel tired or bored , nothing is impossible !

#5 Have fun :

Maybe it's a real challenge , but why not having fun while doing it , gaming is fun 🤗 .

Let's talk about my experience doing a 10 hours run in the same collection run level :

So i started at 10:00 PM and I was excited to do this one , I played some games for 24 hours but I have never played the SAME level for 10 hours !

After running for 2 hours , my hand movement ( Swipes ) is almost perfect and mistake free !

( Each 1 hour done , i rest for 2 - 10 minutes by moving in the room and stretching my fingers ) 

After reaching 4 hours total , my Focus started to get narrowed to only on the middle ( in front of crash/coco model ) .

By entering 5 hours mark , I felt happy to pass the half of the run ( 50% ) 😄

On the 6th hour of running I started to talk to my self and arguing and counting things ( crates / swipes / wumpas etc ) .

Now things get harder for me because I had no enough sleep on the night before !

After entering the 7th hour mark , I started to hallucinate a bit and when I'm about to crash a wall or trap , my body shakes a bit 🤣 , also when I swipe left or right , I see a shadow of crash following him !

8th hour is a struggle , it felt like 3 hours not only 1 , I was looking on wumpa counter most of time and steps !

on the 9th hour , I started to sleep and wake up sometimes , and the reason I wake up is jumping and swiping , forced my self to turn on news on pc and raise the volume !

by reaching the destination , I'm refreshed again and felt very good 😍

BUT I was exhausted and tired 😴😴

However , the next day ( today ) is interesting !

I feel little bit dizzy and brain fog , can't think of past or future ( focus is weak ) until now I'm feeling great again 🤗

Any question in your mind ask me !

Hope you enjoyed this kind of discussion 😁

Have a great time bandicoots 💚💙

Regards From JOEY- 🌌

Comments

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.