🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
🏅Grab your Protector Badge HERE
🏆 Join Aku Aku's Challenges HERE

(ENDED) 🏃‍♀️ Time Trial Contest – How fast can you run? 🏃‍♂️

W35GamerW35Gamer Posts: 1,374 Level 5
edited May 30 in Discussions

🥭 No account yet? Join us here in 2 seconds! 🥭

👋 Hello Bandicoots!

ℹ Quick information first - if you're looking for the wumpa fruit contest - I was forced to close due to unexpected issues happening with everyone that was participating (soft-ban).

🎮 Now, back to this new contest! We all like to play some Time Trials to get the Relics, would you like to be competing with others to be the fastest Bandicoot of all while having a chance to get Purple Crystals? So that's why I'm bringing this new contest!

How it will work?

📸 All you have to do is submit a screenshot of your best time like this one!

📝 Rules:

🧪 The level needs to be The Lab (in this screenshot I'm playing on another level, because I don't have any screenshot from The Lab)

⚠️ Any photoshopped image, screenshots submitted in old versions or any run that was assisted by cheats, hacks or any other unfair exploits are not going to be accepted.

🏆Rewards:

🚩The Top 3 with the lowest time will receive Purple Crystals as rewards! In case of a tie, the tiebreak will be determined by the first one that has submitted the screenshot!

🥇 1st -> 150 Purple Crystals

🥈 2nd -> 100 Purple Crystals

🥉 3rd -> 50 Purple Crystals

🗓 Deadline: May, 31st.

- Terms and Conditions here.

Good luck everyone and have fun! If you need some tips make sure to check out this thread!

Prev134567

Comments

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.