🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
🏅Grab your Protector Badge HERE
🏆 Join Aku Aku's Challenges HERE

Support not getting my replies

irishkazzairishkazza Posts: 86 Level 2

Is anyone else experiencing same problem, whenever I’ve raised a problem, they’ll ask for a screenshot or photo etc, but support aren’t receiving my responses, despite them being shown as sent and are very n my Sent folder within my email

Comments

• MuchoMucho Posts: 365 Level 3

Yeah, exactly this. Again and again. It's futile with the currently bugged support system.

• Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?

• MightyWolfMightyWolf Posts: 15,581 Legend

Here's what you should do if you don't receive any answer from King Support... 🛠️

If you email our Support team, and you don't get an answer within 72 hours, do these things in order... 👇

1 - Check your spam folder. 

2 - Make sure you have not blocked King emails, by, say, reporting our lovely marketing emails to your provider as spam wink

3 - Try to send your request one more time - but be sure to tell us what the problem is; just typing "help" or "grbbbaswlw" isn't quite enough.

4 - Make sure to contact our Support team from Monday to Friday **From 8AM to 5PM GMT+1**

Hope that helps, have a great day!

See you in Wumpa Island... 🍇

Nonono, the thing is, we receive messages from the supoort. Just the support team does not receive our answers.

• RockmanBNRockmanBN Posts: 18 Level 2

Yup. They asked for images and what the problem was. I replied to their message 3 times including attachments and text clearly stating what was going on. All they sent me was a message stating that if I was going to ever answer and then the ticket got closed. Email support does not work at all.

edited May 21

100% confirmed...

I am out of luck getting the Blue Hyena skin because very time I open a ticket it goes exactly like this. They request proof screen shots. But my proof screen shots never arrive.

• NorthbreezeNorthbreeze Posts: 250 Level 3

It's only 2021 guys. The technology needed to receive images digitally has yet to reach King support. 😁

• MaCoPiMaCoPi Posts: 409 Level 3

King's motto: "Given that the game is fresh out of the oven, these pesky bugs will appear from time to time but we’re working hard to give you the best experience possible. Please rest assured that our hard-working studio is taking care of this issue."

You know, that 4 month period of open beta means nothing didn't happen..

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.