🏅Grab your Protector Badge HERE
🏆 Join Aku Aku's Challenges HERE
🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶

"Lack of ads" problem is not a bug.

RenChaoRenChao Posts: 24 Level 2
edited May 2021 in Discussions

After a few tests I found out that there is now a daily limit on the amount of ads you can watch overall. The limit is 5. FIVE. No matter what you do with those ads: get resources from the shop, revive or double the resources you recieve from the run, they all count to the limit. All you have to do is to balance it out: 1 ad for 5 crystals from the shop, 1 ad on doubled resources and the remaining 3 on revives.

I'm not sending this message to either "support" nor "ideas" because I will bet my arm and leg that the devs have done that on purpose. And for an obvious reason.

To everyone who tells that they get no ads on the next day, I have a theory for that: ad limit refreshes at 2pm by GMT +3 timezone.

Comments

• La_MangousteLa_Mangouste Posts: 21 Level 2

I don't think there is a set limit of ads. Because most days, I see much more than "just" five ads. 😉

• Mrsl1274Mrsl1274 Posts: 2 Newbie

Hey! Thanks for the update.

Only started playing at 3pm today and by 5 had lost the ads. Now have hardly any crystals left! Will try another collection run in the morning to test your theory. Not going to start buying crystals so if it doesn’t work or I continue losing the ads, then that’s me done! Imagine a lot of other players will feel the same.

• scottypinthemixscottypinthemix Posts: 6 Level 2

I'm not seeing an ad limit on a daily basis, but I notice that if I get killed, watch an ad to continue and keep my stuff, then mess up and get killed again a very short time after, the ad option isn't there.

If your run goes a bit longer and you get killed, the ad option returns. I haven't done any sort of timing, so I don't know how much time has to elapse before the ad option comes back.

Regardless of what the formula is, it's another way to get some $ for game play. That's fine. Some people will spend to buy crystals. I won't though.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?