🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
🏅Grab your Protector Badge HERE
🏆 Join Aku Aku's Challenges HERE

Say hi to the Community and grab your Aku Aku Protector Badge!

Comments

• Diamond LimDiamond Lim Posts: 57,647 Diamond Diaries Moderator

Hello New Bee Players! 👋

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

We can only use English on this area around King Community. Don't worry! You make sure use Google Translate to translate English Language as well who have used another language on next time. 😉

Also please read the House Rules here!

** If you can speak/write German/French/Spanish Language, you can join and ask here on International Corner. Thanks! 😊 **

You can see list all of Ambassadors who have helped players on International Corner here 👇

@Nat09 - She is French Ambassador that she can helping players on French Corner. 🇨🇵

@Spinnifix - She is German Ambassador that she can helping players on German Corner. 🇩🇪

@hechicerilla - She is Hispanic Ambassador that she can helping players on Spanish Corner. 🇪🇸

Anyway, Have you playing Crash On the Run? 🏃‍♂️🏃‍♀️

If yes, join this game's discussions and contests :

🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶

👉 Grab your Protector Badge HERE 🏅

Join Aku Aku's Challenges HERE 🏆

Win Purple Crystals in our first Wumpa Games HERE

✍️ Subscribe here to Crash on the Run Tagging List! 🏃‍♂️🏃‍♀️

You can also check to learn guides around King Community and more on my below signature here. 👇

Have a nice and safety day! 😊

• Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?

• xplode86xplode86 Posts: 2 Newbie

Saludos aku aku, excelente

• Silver91Silver91 Posts: 15 Level 2

Hello guys. I'm Silver I be been playing this awesome game for a while but just now created a forum account here. I have played the first 3 ps1 games when I was a kid then wrath of cortex didn't play the rest and about a year ago I played n same trilogy and I'm about to start the new game. Oh I also played the first racing game not the recent remake though and I vaguely remember playing another game for the PS2 I think that Crash was in an amusement park or something. Anyway glad to meet you people 😃

• shnozberriesshnozberries Posts: 4 Newbie

Hello to everyone. Trying to enjoy this games...

• MightyWolfMightyWolf Posts: 15,581 Legend

Hello New Bandicoots! 👋

Welcome to King Community & to Wumpa Island! 🏃‍♂️🏃‍♀️👑

If you play Crash On the Run, join this game's discussion and contest: Find out your COTR name HERE | Earn badges and in Aku Aku's Challenges HERE 🏆 | Win Purple Crystals in our first Wumpa Games HERE 🥭 | 🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶✌️

To learn more about the Community and read the House Rules, go ahead HERE!

Have a nice and safety day!

See you in the island... 🍇

• GusstGusst Posts: 2 Newbie
  • ckret2ckret2 Posts: 13 Level 2

Hi y'all! 👋 I played the first Crash games when they came out (first three plus Bash and CTR), I was excited to see a new game in the app store a couple months ago. Been having fun so far! It's a great game to listen to audiobooks and podcasts to (and I've listened to a LOT of audiobooks the last couple months 😂)

• mianrolomianrolo Posts: 3 Newbie

Unfortunately, "as in Community Guidelines" this community is only support English language at the moment for everyone to communicate and understand better!

• DGenevieveDGenevieve Posts: 900 Level 4

Dear Aku Aku,

I see that I’m very late in meeting you. Pleased to meet you.🙂

Hi Everyone,🤗

I have heard about COTR, but haven’t started playing yet. Currently, I play mostly Candy Crush Friends. I will check out the game when I have a chance. Enjoy your time!👋

(Thank you @fabke 😃)

• Milly_Weeble73Milly_Weeble73 Posts: 4 Newbie

Hi Aku Aku and everyone in the community!

Hello @Milly_Weeble73 @DGenevieve & @fabke! 👋

Welcome to King Community & to Wumpa Island! 🏃‍♂️🏃‍♀️👑

If you play Crash On the Run, join this game's discussion and contest: Find out your COTR name HERE | Earn badges and in Aku Aku's Challenges HERE 🏆 | Win Purple Crystals in our first Wumpa Games HERE 🥭 | 🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶✌️

To learn more about the Community and read the House Rules, go ahead HERE!

Have a nice and safety day!

See you in the island... 🍇

• noaharksnoaharks Posts: 5 Level 2

Hi, love lots of King game's.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.