🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
🏅Grab your Protector Badge HERE
🏆 Join Aku Aku's Challenges HERE

I'm losing everything, help !! 😢

David5023David5023 Posts: 259 Level 3
edited June 3 in Support

Hello crushers I hope you have a good day, not like mine, I want to ask you if any of you have disappeared skin or other things from your game after the update 1.30.19 my game got bugged and since the update all my first progress my crash retro space skins and coco retro space disappeared the crash retro space skin I won it in the bandicoot pass of the first season that cost $ 6.49 and coco retro space that cost me $ 12.99 it is not fair that from a moment to Another one has disappeared, it took me a long time to get them and yesterday morning the crash and coco skins disappeared. VeLo is not fair that all my progress is disappearing, it is easy when it was hard for me to get them, it is not fair What had I done to be able to make three weapons at the same time, now he only lets me do only two when I had bought all the spaces with crystals, I am disappointed in the game 😢 I think I will stop playing it I publish this to see if you could help me to give me information why this happens to me 😢

Answers

• El_Mercader_XEl_Mercader_X Posts: 27 Level 2

That strange and sad!, Will you contact technical support? I hope your problem is solved

• Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?

• QueenMiaQueenMia Posts: 13,000 Community Manager

Hi there @David5023 👋

I'm sorry to hear. It seems that a few players were affected by this issue - Could you please give me your game Id and I'll check that with our team.

Thanks and speak soon!

• David5023David5023 Posts: 259 Level 3

@QueenMia I already sent you my player ID in a message, I hope they solve my problem because it is not a lie what is happening to me 😭

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.