🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
🏅Grab your Protector Badge HERE
🏆 Join Aku Aku's Challenges HERE

New Season Hakers

Answers

• Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?

• RoshwerthRoshwerth Posts: 108 Level 2

Not everyone can achieve this, I do not have 10 hours to win so many trophies nor are there people who do not leave a social life to dedicate those hours ... only few can achieve this :(

I think I should see a regulation of trophies per day and a certain number in the survival race so that it is more evenly matched by casual players and Game Masters players of video games.

Not everyone can achieve this, I do not have 10 hours to win so many trophies nor are there people who do not leave a social life to dedicate those hours ... only few can achieve this :(

I think I should see a regulation of trophies per day and a certain number in the survival race so that it is more evenly matched by casual players and Game Masters players of video games.

• DeathstrokDeathstrok Posts: 3 Newbie

This dont mean to report other for cheat. U can just see us and dream, if u can be like us ez.

• MaCoPiMaCoPi Posts: 403 Level 3

So you really want to hinder players who want to play the game more than you are prepared to do so the competition will be more fair?

That's like asking Usain Bolt to walk instead of run so the 8 year old boy from down the street has a chance to win an Olympic gold medal. 🙈

• Pikboi15Pikboi15 Posts: 31 Level 2

I kinda like where this is going :D *grabs popcorn and sits down on a convenient chair and watches*

I think I'm going to make some tea and cookies, this gets interesting, it's better than watching a horror movie: D

Or tell a bus driver to go slower than a cyclist so that the cyclist can go ahead of the bus or tell a bullet train to go slower than a bird, if we put ourselves in this way, it only said that the game is more fair for everyone or that there is a more effective anti bot system against cheats and more fair for average or advanced players who do not have 18 hours to dedicate to polishing it

• SoulofStalkerSoulofStalker Posts: 24 Level 2

(Long Comment) Appreciate the fact you’re trying to help the devs keep the competition clean but i can assure you this team is not cheating 🤭 I’ve joined them in the previous season and i too was baffled when i saw some of these numbers but eventually i learned they were all legit because only one player from our team got banned and then got unbanned after a week, where’s my previous team we had 4 people got their trophies reset and one of them even got banned twice. Banned then unbanned and then banned again until the event ended. That person had only 20K trophies. 20K trophies after playing for 4 weeks is nothing yet he got banned for good for the remainder of the event along side 3 others who had less than 50K trophies. I know it’s unfair to be put against players with more time to spare than you but you have King to thank for, for having you rely and hope everyone in your team plays to their full potential when it could’ve been everyone for themselves like other games. *cough, cough* CTR:NF *cough, cough* Anyway, at least now the top 10 teams can get both skins so you don’t have to worry about not getting 1st anymore. Good luck to your team and hope you land in the top 10 🙂👍🏻

• Beast___Beast___ Posts: 48 Level 2

You can save steps prior to going into the new season. It’s the players with like 30 or 40k trophies that are cheating or hacking because those numbers are unrealistic unless they’re running 24/7.

With this you are right and there are people who believe that a team for having x number of recommendations is trustworthy when those teams only seek to deceive believing them that they have infumable steps when the one who believed it knew how to crush the average playing without importing the effort of that player since it is impossible as you say to play 24/7 a week at some point they must eat or sleep or see the world beyond the game until their mobiles or computers have to be overheated from so much fucking others, as if this gambling will force them to win for fear that they will take their lives

With this you are right and there are people who believe that a team for having x number of recommendations is trustworthy when those teams only seek to deceive believing them that they have infumable steps when the one who believed it knew how to crush the average playing without importing the effort of that player since it is impossible as you say to play 24/7 a week at some point they must eat or sleep or see the world beyond the game until their mobiles or computers have to be overheated from so much fucking others, as if this gambling will force them to win for fear that they will take their lives

Con esto tienes razón y hay gente que cree que un equipo por tener x número de recomendaciones es confiable cuando esos equipos solo buscan engañarlos creyendo que tienen pasos inflables cuando el que creyó sabía cómo aplastar el promedio jugando sin importar el esfuerzo de ese jugador ya que es imposible como dices jugar 24/7 a la semana en algún momento deben comer o dormir o ver el mundo más allá del juego hasta que sus móviles u ordenadores tengan que ser recalentados de tanto puto otros, como si este juego les obligara a ganar por miedo a que se vayan a quitar la vida

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.