🔧Temporary connectivity issues More details HERE
🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
🏅Grab your Protector Badge HERE
🏆 Join Aku Aku's Challenges HERE

Random place to start at collection run and its not slow again...

JovialWJovialW Posts: 34 Level 2

So, they just made it to where when you enter a level in collection run, you'll appear at a random part of the map and some to most times, its just so annoying, because if you're unlucky, you'll have to do an extra lap which is lame in general.

Also, just woke up this morning and now the speed for collection run is basically back to how it was Day 1 and now it'll take me way longer to get the items now. I can't understand if you're entering a new level, but what if you understand the whole area and want to go faster?

I hope there will be an turbo option so that you can go faster to get items because right now Collection runs aren't my best friend at the moment...

Comments

• MuchoMucho Posts: 365 Level 3
    edited June 12

Apparently random spawn was not a test to see if players like it. They lied. It was made clear by the community that most hate it. It was just a test to see if it makes them more money. Obviously it did, so now there is no need to remove it again. Instead now it will spread to more and more of the competitive players, to make even more money from ads and crystals.

Also speed for me ist still insane. So the same applies here.

• Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?

• El_Mercader_XEl_Mercader_X Posts: 27 Level 2

It's Nobody's Land The Game, they don't fix almost anything important, The screens are getting worse with each update, and today they increased my speed even more. They do not want to continue like this, technical services, developers and some moderators ignore these problems or just say: You are aware of this and we will look for a solution, but I do not guarantee anything. trying to occupy or ignore the claims and the vote of the community.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.