🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
🏅Grab your Protector Badge HERE
🏆 Join Aku Aku's Challenges HERE

Change in step mechanic (stop exploits)

GetHankedGetHanked Posts: 948 Level 5

a lot of issues with the trophies and leaderboard exploits happen with steps in collection runs. People used The infinite step glitch and apparently there is a new game breaking glitch, where players can earn high amount of trophies with steps in minutes!

so I propose a simple solution and change to step mechanic: instead of distance travelled it should be changed to time spent on collection run/battle run 

there would be a cap on how long you could spend on a collection run 40 min max and 200 trophies per run, so players couldn’t just sit there and leave phone on:

( same mechanic as survival run) trophies per second and a cap

ex 40 mins= 200 trophies 🏆 

this stops the exploitation of steps: let me know what you think below ⬇️⬇️⬇️

5 votes

Active · Last Updated

Comments

• MaCoPiMaCoPi Posts: 400 Level 3
    edited June 16
  • Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?

• modemman11modemman11 Posts: 10 Level 2

I don't think there should be a cap on how long you can be in a collection run, but maybe instead just make there be a cap on how many trophies you can earn per day, regardless of method used to earn those trophies. Like maybe 2K trophies max. Even if you have 50 million steps saved up, it won't matter.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.