🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
🏅Grab your Protector Badge HERE
🏆 Join Aku Aku's Challenges HERE

Should I join a team? Which one?

IffyanneIffyanne Posts: 2 Newbie
edited June 28 in Find your Team

Hi I'm a new player of COTR and I have fallen absolutely in love with this game. Would like to be be a member an active member of a team that's I'm not so huge in size where players become invisible but not so small and size that everyone's magnified. Would love to join an active team where I can learn, the game as we as make a difference when I contribute. Who would like to have me as an active member of your team???

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 Level 2

@Iffyanne Hello and welcome. If you’re still looking for a team then the one im in atm is called “hpsss” with 24/30 members, so there’s still room for you if interested. It’s not a very social team but we’re 1st place and way ahead of 2nd place. So feel free to join if you’d like, there’s a couple skins and 200 crystals reward at the end of the season.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.