🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
🏅Grab your Protector Badge HERE
🏆 Join Aku Aku's Challenges HERE

In Game list of Skins that are currently (potentially) available in the Vendor

hanautaBOBhanautaBOB Posts: 663 Level 3

So, yeah, we got told that eventually we will be able to get all skins in the Vendor...

However, I feel like it's hard to plan how much of your Crystals to use on other stuff if you don't know what skins are in the Vendor...

I find it odd that Certain skins I only Ever See on Bots and I'm not talking about Seasonal stuff, but stuff like this:

Don't even know what it's called, but I've never seen it in the Vendor.

And with Updates adding More and More skins to the Vendor, it would be especially important for newer Players to have a good overview in the Game, rather then saying "you got internet, look it up".

11 votes

Active · Last Updated

Comments

• hanautaBOBhanautaBOB Posts: 663 Level 3

I was thinking how it was in CTR: Nitro Fueled and I gotta say CotR could use another aspect of it for the "Vendor".

And that is "Instant Replacement". By that I mean if you bought a skin from the Pitstop in NF, another appeared. It kept going until there were no Skins left. It worked like thatvfor every Item.

So for CotR, Instead of showing Skins as "claimed" until the Vendor refreshes, a new one should be put there after the Transaction is done.

It could be helpful to battle "bad luck".

E. G., your a good noodle and have steadily built up a stash of 640 Crystals.

You aren't particularly interested in Regular skins, but since you keep seeing them pop up and you got an especially unlucky day with 4 of them, you decide to buy them... After all when that legendary Skin you've been waiting for suddenly appears, you got the 400 Crystals left for it and once you bought them, they won't "take up the Spot" of more desired skins.

So, you invest 60 in the first regular Skin, but wait, you get a new one offered... Is that... The Retro Coco Skin you really wanted to get so your Fire Weapon Production doesn't have to constantly hold because of missing Magma Rocks?

Would be great, right?

Also, this shouldn't be a problem to sell the business guys who just care for the Money, since people that just want all skins ASAP will be "more inclined" to just get a bunch of Crystals and empty the Vendor in a Few Minutes.

After all, people who are willing to pay hate waiting and only 4 Skins a day would mean they'd have to check back everyday for a month to get 120 skins from the Vendor (which will eventually be the amount cycling through the vendor)... I don't think that people that use the "pay to win" route will be that patient.

If they add it to exploit impatient people but also help "free to play" players along the way, I see it as an win.

• Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?

• WumpaThumpaWumpaThumpa Posts: 177 Level 3

I like the idea of being able to see all the Skins available in the vendor and in the game. Also for the claimed Skins slot to be replaced with a new Skin immediatley after purchase.

Another thing could be a "Refresh" feature where you can watch an ad to refresh the Skins in the Vendor, then maybe it costs a small amount of crystals to refresh again (say 3 crystals first, then 5, then 10 etc).

Okay, I have no idea why this happened.

I have been with without skins for a while (I think like 2 weeks) anf before that I only had Koala Kong in the Vendor.

So I thought there wouldn't be any new skins before the next big Update, but today, this happened

One of those skins fron ancient days was in my Vendor, all alone... But why this singular skin?

I don't know.

Will there be another one tomorrow?

I don't know either...

I got it since I still have 400 left if an important legendary would pop up... But I still wonder what's gling on...

Maybe buying other skins doesn't really help getting the one's you want... Maybe all it does is increase the Items offered in your Vendor.

I am very confused about this development...

At a least one more skin for my collection, but the implications are really bad.

• PauoloPauolo Posts: 495 Level 3

It seems to me that skin was bugged and should have been cycling in the vending machine for a while now. And the developers finally fixed it.

• ZonaaZonaa Posts: 326 Level 3

U have it on crash wiki, there u habe all skins and u can know which skin is in bending machine by looking it cost.

I could.

But I shouldn't have to rely on sources outside of the game.

Even if they are "technically correct", I want the Devs to be called out if it isn't working properly, which seems to be the case.

I want a Dev approved list that can be used to say "This should be buyable, but it isn't, please fix this, thanks".

Atm it is way to convenient to say "They will be in the Vendor, be patient".

It's basically impossible to tell something is off unless you got a lot of Crystals to buy a ton of Skins.

Hiding behind the Randomness of the Vendor is a shifty way to doge liability and I don't want them to have a free pass hiding behind "chance" for all time.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.