🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
🏅Grab your Protector Badge HERE
🏆 Join Aku Aku's Challenges HERE

I think the new version (1.50.67) has some problems.

Loriz0Loriz0 Posts: 25 Level 2

Every time I install the version and open the game it freezes. I tried everything: uninstall it and reinstall it, turn off and on the phone, ecc... Since the game freezed, I tried to open it with the previous version and it freezed again! After a few tries I was able to open the game with the previous version (I think it was the 1.46) but the 1.50.67 still doesn't work. What do I do?

Answers

• Loriz0Loriz0 Posts: 25 Level 2

Sorry, the one I called previous version was the 1.40

• Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?

• DimenzioDimenzio Posts: 608 Crash On the Run Moderator

Heyho 👋

Sorry to hear that you have issues with starting the game. I will forward this to our team but for that, I need to know which device you're using. Just add the details to this thread.

I hope that your issue will be fixed within the next update, so be sure to always keep your game updated to not miss any bug-fixes 😄

Hey, thanks for answering. So to play Crash on the run, I use this phone: Huawei P40 which does not support Google and I think it could be a problem. You know, when season 3 came out, I noticed that somehow I couldn't buy the Bandicoot Pass, so I sent a feedback, asked for help, and they told me that since the device doesn't support some things such as Google, there are some things I cannot do and now I'm afraid that my phone will often get in the way. What do you think? (Oh, I also sent pictures to get level 10 badge and level 30 too, if you haven't noticed). So thanks again for answering my question and now I'll patiently wait for a reply (and those badges). Bye!

Hey Dimenzio, listen I've got a new problem: I tried to install the latest version (1.60.44) and it gave the same problem I had with 1.50.67! I don't wanna miss what the others are enjoying, and I'm still waiting for your help. Again I think it's my phone that forbids me to install the new versions. I hope you can help me. Bye!

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.