🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
🏅Grab your Protector Badge HERE
🏆 Join Aku Aku's Challenges HERE

Only lose steps from that single run when you die

2Next

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 Level 2

@Hubuduguh Yes the ads are limited, i recall the limit is something like.. 12 for survival runs, 25 for collection runs & 50 for battle runs

• Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?

• MuchoMucho Posts: 365 Level 3
    edited May 16

This need to be uped as much as possible. Please vote.

• LynicaLynica Posts: 50 Level 3

| Bumpity Bumpitoo Bumpy Bump |

• Emi_lijaEmi_lija Posts: 61 Level 3

Bumping this up cause now there are players with no option of watching ads. And I don't mean limited number of ads, I mean zero ads! Every time you die on Collection Run you have to pay 9 crystals or you can say goodbye to your accumulated steps which is absurd.

• gabe_logangabe_logan Posts: 181 Level 3

Yeah, lost a lot of steps this way ! This needs to be fixed!

• alezioalezio Posts: 269 Level 3

I don't know why they thought that it was a good idea to lose all your steps when you die. I mean, why should we even lose our steps in the first place though? UP!

• AmnicronAmnicron Posts: 133 Level 3

I really wish they did this. Grinding steps takes hours, days, weeks, MONTHS to grind. Especially with how buggy the game is, all it takes is one insignificant death or bug and you can lose up to months worth of progress. Dying is already punishing, why punish us more? Doing this would even bring a lot of players back.

• hanautaBOBhanautaBOB Posts: 662 Level 3

Well, it's sad to see this Idea having so many Votes and not a word from officials if it even got considered...

At launch I didn't think it was a big deal, with rather easy Collection Runs with Fixed Obstacles and the rather Slow Walking speed, I'd say most of the fails then were on the player, especially with most damage being categorized as "light hit" ghat would only Dizzy Crash and Coco if they got no Aku Mask to protect them.

However, with the speed changes and the ever increasing amount of bugs it's less and less player friendly.

And I think it cleared any doubts they don't intend to ever change it the moment they started to take away your materials as well if you don't watch an ad or pay Crystals.

It's sad that this gets a pass and people just ask for more skins or playable characters...

I think the actual game needs fixing first and the fact so many people just seem to comply with one of the most unnecessary and ill willed changes really frustrates me.

We players and our community deserve to be treated better, but I guess if everyone just takes everything as is, it can only get worse...

• JAX2021JAX2021 Posts: 17 Level 2

Hi,

well ive been watching the adds when i died in a run( after about second lap runs that fast you cant even jump and it runs straight through ) ,and still lose steps😳😡

• amogusamogus Posts: 72 Level 2

Yes but in my situation is when after I watch an ad the screen is black and then crashes my game, and u know my steps I’ve collected r gonna be like

• amogusamogus Posts: 72 Level 2
    edited August 18

I don’t mind watching thousands of ads, but that bug... it **** scares me

(EDITED by CM - Inappropriate/ abusive language) 

• hanautaBOBhanautaBOB Posts: 662 Level 3

It would be a neat change, but then again they decided that JUST losing ALL STEPS wasn't enough if you don't use Crystals or an ad (or worse you use the ad and the game bugs some way), you also have to lose the MATERIALS you got on HAND... Making them disappear without another chance to get them until the next refill. 😞

So I really don't expect them to do a 180 and limit the loss of steps to the ones you got in the current run. 😒

Despite a lot of the lost steps being ONLY lost because of bugs... 😖

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.