🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
🏅Grab your Protector Badge HERE
🏆 Join Aku Aku's Challenges HERE

Roles/Badges for active team members

GillzinhoGillzinho Posts: 22 Level 2

Hi guys!

So this idea stems from me trying to figure out who is an active member in my team, only a portion of them use/know of the chat feature. What I'm suggesting is that as a leader, you can promote members to something like 'Active Member', 'Co-Leader', 'Captain' or something like that.

The way that I would imagine this going is something like-

Leader

Co-Leader/Captain

Normal member

This would help to know at a glance which members do a bit more than just earn a couple hundred trophies per event or Do/Do not participate in the chat.

Thanks!

7 votes

Active · Last Updated

Comments

• Angel_ArrowAngel_Arrow Posts: 6 Level 2

This is a very good idea! In another mobile game I'm playing (Tactical Monster: Arena) we have the same feature and it's awesome. It also pushes clan members to get more active because they all want to have those fancy rank tags.

The lowest rank, which gets automatically assigned when a new clan member enters the clan, should have a slightly negative sound to it. Maybe something like "newbie"??? Nobody wants to stay a "newbie". 🤣

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.