New BUG/Glitch ! : Screen Flickers When Ever Casting the Screen! — King Community

🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
🏅Grab your Protector Badge HERE
🏆 Join Aku Aku's Challenges HERE

New BUG/Glitch ! : Screen Flickers When Ever Casting the Screen!

dasaM_KdasaM_K Posts: 2 Newbie
edited July 8 in Support

Hay There! CrashOnTheRun team

It's Been 2 Days I'm Having This 'Screen Fliker' Problem While SCREEN RECORDING/Casting My Screen.

I tried Re installing The app & Cleared All my Cache Files

Yet I'm Having The Same Issue So please Consider Fixing This Bug.

My Device : OnePlus Nord

Ram : 8GB

Answers

• Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?

• Mano21Mano21 Posts: 2 Newbie

Para mim também está acontecido isso faz uns 5 dias, tenho um Xiaomi 9T Pro: 8 Core 2.2 GHZ e 6 Gb RAM

• DimenzioDimenzio Posts: 607 Crash On the Run Moderator

That is unsettling to look at. I'll forward this to the team right away!!

• Peti321Peti321 Posts: 673 Crash On the Run Moderator

This is what our devs say for the screen glitch.

Seeing it only happen on screen capture there might be an issue with the software you are using. This looks like some massive overheating issue on your phone.

You should be careful when playing the game for a long time and you should give your phone some breaks.

Do you have these issues every time or just when you are playing for an extended period of time?

• Andrew1009Andrew1009 Posts: 286 Level 3

It happened during SCREEN RECORDING.

If gameplay without screen recording, no screen flicker at all.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.