🔧Temporary connectivity issues More details HERE
🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
🏅Grab your Protector Badge HERE
🏆 Join Aku Aku's Challenges HERE

Lost rewards because of a cheater.

PersonalSenpaiiPersonalSenpaii Posts: 1 Newbie

So when it was time for the end of the Spyro tournament my team was in first, however when it came down to less than 5 hours left a hacker ruined it. when we won the tournament we had the 1st place items for a bit only to loose them all because of a hacker. I honestly feel that everyone but the hacker would get their rewards for putting in the effort and time for this tournament. Is there a way people on this team who played fairly to get their own items?

Comments

• El_Mercader_XEl_Mercader_X Posts: 27 Level 2

I understand you, the same thing happened to me, only it was 2 days before finishing, and my team went from 2nd to 3rd. they just jumped to 1st place out of nowhere! and they made sure they had 100,000 more trophies so they wouldn't reach them in those 2 days.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.