🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
🏅Grab your Protector Badge HERE
🏆 Join Aku Aku's Challenges HERE

SURVIVAL RUN IS BROKEN AFTER UPDATE v1.60.44

2Next

Answers

• WumpaThumpaWumpaThumpa Posts: 177 Level 3
    edited July 17

This keeps happening to me too. It doesn't even matter how many trophies it still freezes and the thing where Crash/Coco runs off the side of the map happens all the time too. Screenshots of all the crashes under the spoiler (blue sky ones are from veering off the map into the void)

• Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?

I tried to post some screenshots under a spoiler but had some issues and the post has to be approved now. Apologies if a heap of screenshots show up 😳

• GreysAgendaGreysAgenda Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited July 17

i don't know how many times my games been crashing at between 250 - 800 trophies, but its a lot!

Player ID: 12446809857

Game version: 1.60.44

Phone: ASUS ROG 3 strix edition

it would be cool if they updated the game to 144 FPS that would be sweet 🤤

• alezioalezio Posts: 292 Level 3

This problem happens to everyone. no need to post our device. Just change the settings back to the previous season.

• ZonaaZonaa Posts: 326 Level 3

DEVICE: Samsung Galaxy A90

This happenes almost in every Sirvival Run run.

• GabčaGabča Posts: 11 Level 2

Hi. I have the same problem. The bugs kill me in Survival Run 2 times or more. FIX IT PLEASE. I would like enjoy the game. I don't want be scarry that the game kill me 🥺

My ID: 12579764064

Game version: 1.60.44

My phone: Xiaomi Mi 9T

• Heidi1004Heidi1004 Posts: 7 Level 2
  • gabe_logangabe_logan Posts: 181 Level 3

Yeah I have the same issues on both survival runs, reported also to customer service. Almost every run ends with an error:-(

Advice from customer service to me:

No compensation. Just wait for the update. 🙃

Well I'm glad I skipped purchasing the Bandicoot Pass this time.. for the first time. I want those skins but I won't support a broken game. ✌

• Andrew1009Andrew1009 Posts: 286 Level 3

This is how I receive reply from King:

Fresh out of the oven? 😂

Seems like these could be automated responses.

• DimenzioDimenzio Posts: 607 Crash On the Run Moderator

We want to thank you, everyone, for the reports you're giving us. Every little detail helps our devs in finding a solution for the issue. We're really grateful to all of you 🤗

• gabe_logangabe_logan Posts: 181 Level 3

@Dimenzio yes, I have reached lv 30 in new season. Closed all other apps and restarted Crash app before survival run. This way no real freeze screen, only breakdown mostly around 160 trophies, so I could continue the runs by watching app. It would be helpful imho at this point not to cancel option to watch add after 3 runs, so all the rund could be stretched even if they are breaking down every time.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.