Game is locked — King Community

🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
🏅Grab your Protector Badge HERE
🏆 Join Aku Aku's Challenges HERE

Game is locked

CrownellCrownell Posts: 5 Level 2
edited July 6 in Support

Hello there,

my progress is locked due to bug. Everytime I open game I’ll get “multiverse disturbence” tab which I close and then “thank you for your purchase” tab which I can’t close at all..

I tried reinstall the game but after logging back to my account it happened again

Info

Name: Crownell

Player ID: 12442665551

Game build: Latest iOS public release (1.50.67)

Device: iPhone 11 pro

EDIT: Again I tried to reinstall the game, this time I tried to complete whole tutorial, after that it happened again.. I didn’t even link my account or purchase something..

Please fix your game or remove it from App Store.

EDIT2: Finally managed to login into my account but everytime I close game, I need to repeat certain process. Reinstall game, complete first run in tutorial, then link account.

Answers

• CrownellCrownell Posts: 5 Level 2

I updated to version 1.60.44 and still have this problem..

Video proof ( remove the brackets, i can’t post links )

https://youtube(.)com/shorts/-FpN_loPzPo?feature=share

• Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?

• DimenzioDimenzio Posts: 607 Crash On the Run Moderator

Hey there 👋

I'm sorry to hear that you have problems playing the game, but thanks for your report, I'll forward it to the team right away. 😃

I didn’t recieve any season rewards.. And when I try to buy new bandicoot pass it will restart my game..

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.