🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
🏅Grab your Protector Badge HERE
🏆 Join Aku Aku's Challenges HERE

How do I fix my ads to save my progression?

Adamant_CyanideAdamant_Cyanide Posts: 15 Level 2

Before the last season of Crash OTR, during the Spyro season I couldn't watch ads to save my progress for collection/survival runs, mini/main bosses, watch for double ingredients and free vending slot. All of which I would click to watch ad but only a black screen appear and I couldn't do anything about it. I've been using crystals for all the runs and overtime I can't keep up with how many times I have to use my crystals. I really need help on fixing this so I can continue playing for this season and I won't have to use my crystals as much. Please and thank you 😊

Answers

• GrogyanGrogyan Posts: 102 Level 2

When that happens, just force close the app, and open it again.

The devs have not fixed this bug in months

• Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?

• Adamant_CyanideAdamant_Cyanide Posts: 15 Level 2

@Grogyan. I've done it and tried it but nothing. But I'll still keep doing it if there's any change. Or not...

• Adamant_CyanideAdamant_Cyanide Posts: 15 Level 2

Update: ads only worked once after reboot

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.