🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
🏅Grab your Protector Badge HERE
🏆 Join Aku Aku's Challenges HERE

What do you think as a solution for these limited skin offers ?

Joey_YouTubeJoey_YouTube Posts: 991 Level 3
edited July 22 in Discussions

Hello great bandicoots 🤗

How's it going with everyone , hope you're having an amazing holidays 💝 .

Before I get into the main subject of this poll , I want to thank the moderators of COTR community for such an incredible efforts & help they are offering to us so Thank you @Dimenzio & @Peti321 ❤💐 .

So , we lately encountered this " skins related to country " issue where a player can't purchase a skin that is not among his country offers ( Like celebration offers ) .

For example a player from Jordan like me can't buy the USA Jersey crash skin unless VPN is used .

I made this poll so that developers see what is the best for all players from worldwide and how they purchase these kind of skin offers easily and without using a VPN to make purchases , because there are players like @Pauolo , @CrashBeyond and many others would love to collect all skins in an effecient way 👍🏻

Also there will be choices to choose what you think is better as a suggestion or even make a new one so feel free 🤗❤.

Hope everyone is doing great ❤

Regards from JOEY- ☄

What do you think as a solution for these limited skin offers ?

Sign in to vote!
This is a private poll: no-one will see what you voted for.
Prev1

Comments

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.