🏆 Join Aku Aku's Challenges HERE

Nitro oxide testing my patience

Racheyroo45Racheyroo45 Posts: 7 Level 2

Is anyone else’s patience being test by the nitro oxide boss

I think I’ve done 500 try’s now 😔

Comments

• GrogyanGrogyan Posts: 113 Level 3

It took me over 200 attempts.

But now on the same dude, but frosty, same issues again.

It is just a mini boss, but still too difficult

• Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?

• gabe_logangabe_logan Posts: 181 Level 3

Yes he is hard ! Put him down eventually, focus on him rather than your berries! Good luck!!

ps almost threw my cell phone to the wall , had half a life of him left and he hit me with a ball!

• AmnicronAmnicron Posts: 146 Level 3

His first battle nearly drove me N.sane!

His second one was annoying, but nowhere near as bad as his first fight.

2 down.... three more to go (I think we fight Nitro again, I could be wrong). Wonder how Inferno, Oxide, and the possible rematch of Nitro will be. 😅

• Racheyroo45Racheyroo45 Posts: 7 Level 2

I’ve beaten him whoop whoop 🙌🏻

• gabe_logangabe_logan Posts: 181 Level 3
  • GrogyanGrogyan Posts: 113 Level 3

Such BS

Tried over 50 times now, and there is a point where he throws fireballs in a line, which are impossible to dodge or duck

• MaCoPiMaCoPi Posts: 409 Level 3

This one was way easier compared to last week's one for one simple reason: The boss didn't go up because of ramps so it was way easier to actually hit him.

I was 2 hits away from beating the whole gang without even dying once. Granted, I went into the fight with golden Aku Aku and a berry bomb in hand. I believe I lost both hits on the mask very early in the fight due to going back to the 'safe' middle lane after his charge attack and getting hit by his trail (which I knew from last week would be a problem so a pretty dumb mistake). Eventually beat him on my third try, so I'm happy with that.

• HubuduguhHubuduguh Posts: 12 Level 2

Adding to what's already here,

Nitro Oxide boost attack gave very little reaction time. Then the fire trail left behind doesn't seem to show all where it's supposed to either (Frosty & Nitro) which I kept hitting

• Walter_WhiteWalter_White Posts: 110 Level 2

The reward for beating Nitros Oxide is 300 trophies. Many players are spending 3-6 hours in order to achieve this. By comparison you can easily get 400 trophies in 2 or 3 survival runs of 7-8 minutes. Or even do a collection run on the four islands, sell for wumpas and exchange for trophies. This will take half an hour for 500 trophies. I haven't even bothered trying to beat Nitros Oxide because the reward for time spent should be 2K + trophies.

Simon.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.