🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
🏅Grab your Protector Badge HERE
🏆 Join Aku Aku's Challenges HERE

(ENDED) Nitros Oxide challenges YOU to a race! Participate for a chance to win purple crystals!

DimenzioDimenzio Posts: 608 Crash On the Run Moderator
edited August 24 in Discussions

🍓 Want to participate? Sign up HERE in 2 seconds! 🍓

Greetings, Bandicoots!!

I am Nitros Oxide and I've come to this planet to compete against all of you in order to test my skills. What competition you ask? Haha... I am challenging everyone in this community to a RACE... if you're brave enough 😈 Only the fastest among you will ever have a chance against me and, hehe... maybe win something nice.

🛠️ How will it work? 🛠️

We will have 3 races in total, each lasting a week. Every week I will challenge you to beat my time on a Time Trials Challenge Map, but don't think that this will be easy. You have one week to submit a screenshot 📷️ on this thread of you beating my time for which you get the chance to win some purple crystals. After the week is over the next challenge will start and we will do this until we completed all 3 races. 

Sounds easy enough? We will see about this one

🔎 Example for screenshot:

😈This Week (Race Nr.3):

You think you're really fast? Think again!! No more holding back, this time I'll show you what I'm really capable of!

For this week we're going to race in the Snow Go Time Trials Challenge. I've come up with a time of 38 seconds, pretty impressive right? Show me that you can beat it and maybe win some crystals.

⏰ Remember the Deadline!

📄 Rules: 

- You need to provide a screenshot on the given Time Trials Challange Map and beat the time that is given by Nitros Oxide.

Any photoshopped or stolen images or runs that were assisted by hacks/exploits are forbidden in this contest. Make sure to put some watermark in your submission to avoid people stealing your screenshot.

- You can participate in ALL 3 Races and therefore have the chance to win prizes 3-times!!

👑 Prizes: 

For every race 5 random submissions are going to be rewarded - the lucky players chosen will receive 50 Purple Crystals as a reward! (Making a total of 250 crystals)

Take this times 3 (for every race) and we have a pool of 750 crystals to be gifted!!

⌛️ Time schedule:

Race Nr.1: June 26, 13:00 (MESZ) - August 2, 12:59 (MESZ)

Race Nr.2 : August 2, 13:00 (MESZ) - August 9, 12:59 (MESZ)

Race Nr.3: August 9, 13:00 (MESZ) - August 16, 12:59 (MESZ)

- Terms and Conditions HERE

I hope that at least some of you will entertain me. LET THE RACES BEGIN!!

Prev13456711

Comments

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.