🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
🏅Grab your Protector Badge HERE
🏆 Join Aku Aku's Challenges HERE

Enough is enough!!

wilmarvillawilmarvilla Posts: 28 Level 2

Hello everyone,

first I want to comment that I have been a crash follower since I was little

and that has helped me to have patience to what is happening with this game.

I find it incredible that we still have problems with survival races, for me, King is mocking of us and just wants to make money.

How is even possible that some bugs that have already been fixed will reappear and worse, we are losing money because of this.

Also these people do not speak or anything, but to get passes and more skins and put high prices they never fail.

I am tired of all this. I want this company to talk about or fix this because I start to believe that they are putting the bugs on purpose.

Please King, respect people's time, do something and fix those damn survival races. Thank you

PD. Please moderators and community managers, dont ask me which device i have and all those thing that apparently works for nothing, its very obvious that we all affected by this bugs so FIX IT!!

Answers

• wilmarvillawilmarvilla Posts: 28 Level 2
    edited July 15
    And in case it is not very obvious what the bugs are, I repeat them again.
    Freeze when start survival runs randomly, when you have 80 - 120 - 350 trophies.
    crash kills himself randomly.
    when this things happens i lose the ticket and lose money cause 
    i buy TO YOU KING crystals and also
    wasted my time.

• Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?

• sh00dy20sh00dy20 Posts: 2 Newbie

Same for me always my dear! I hope this game will be fixed so soon, cuz we really had enough of these problems in each season…. 💔

• NeuterusNeuterus Posts: 25 Level 2
    edited July 23

I am going to this forum right now so that write it is my last season and I have bought a last ticket to this if you won't fix bugs:

1. The game is crashed during survival runs.

2. I have ALWAYS black screen instead of an ad. I cannot double anything, every death -9 or more crystals.

You are unprofessional team. This is the worst runner that I know.

• RandysRandomStoriesRandysRandomStories Posts: 5 Level 2

I am sorry to hear about it all, I was very heated up when I lost all my steps recently so I share the pain

• wilmarvillawilmarvilla Posts: 28 Level 2

No problem i dont play this game anymore. This company thinks that we are idiots.

I hope someday a really good company give us the crash of mobile that we really deserve. Not this garbage.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.