🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
🏅Grab your Protector Badge HERE
🏆 Join Aku Aku's Challenges HERE

All 6.8 million steps gone

crossb1iz15crossb1iz15 Posts: 7 Level 2

I’ve been collecting a lot of steps to support my team, and now it’s all gone. I got the “Keep Going!” screen and had the option to choose to Watch AD or spend 9 crystals, I choose to watch the ad like usual. After the ad was done, the game completely froze, nothing was responding. I went to my home screen for a few seconds and reopened, and then the whole game crashed. After the game crashed, I opened it back up and went to the Tiki Head to check on my steps and they were all gone. I’ve pressed watch AD, I shouldn’t lose all my steps. I would appreciate it if I could get all of my steps back. I’ve put a lot of time and effort into this game.

Player ID: 12439378407

Game Version: 1.60.44

Device: IPad 7th generation

Before:

After:

Answers

• MINUZMINUZ Posts: 19 Level 2
    edited July 26
  • Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?

• alezioalezio Posts: 225 Level 3

How did you get 2.5k trophies instantly if your game froze and you took the picture right away?

Are you a cheater or something?

Also, your steps are gone, like gone gone. I don't think you will get the back, no one has. Many of us have lost our steps and nothing happened, but i don't think anyone has lost THAT many steps. Why didn't you give your team those steps and how it hasn't crash before you reached that point?

• MaCoPiMaCoPi Posts: 400 Level 3

Wow, that is such a cheap shot!! They lost 6.8M steps (the biggest I've seen mentioned I think) and the first thing you do is accuse them of cheating! Have you even considered the fact that those screenshots don't have to be taken right after each other?

Also saying his steps are gone should not be a valid answer. Maybe they can't give them back with the current build, but since it's possible to save your steps over 20k they better make some way to give players their steps back. It's just way to easily accepted that losing your steps because of a bug/glitch means you are f'ed, instead of making a stand to make sure they fix their game!

I've lost 600k steps 2 days before last season ended, but I am for sure not taking no for an answer!

Why would anyone save all this steps and wumpa fruits if they wanted to help their team? it doesn't make sense to me. Those pictures have 100k wumpa fruits difference. How many trophies can someone gather in that short of time, especially when the survival run is broken? 100k wumpa fruits isn't that much with the multiple double rewards you get now.

I also lost 330k steps 5 hours before the season ended, but what can i possibly do?

• MaCoPiMaCoPi Posts: 400 Level 3

Why would anyone save all this steps and wumpa fruits if they wanted to help their team? it doesn't make sense to me.

The season is still long. If by the end of the season they are behind, they can communicate how many steps everybody should put in. It's no use dumping 3M steps now to win by a landslide while next season could bring a tough opponent where every step saved could be the difference.

Those pictures have 100k wumpa fruits difference. How many trophies can someone gather in that short of time, especially when the survival run is broken? 100k wumpa fruits isn't that much with the multiple double rewards you get now.

The difference between those screenshots is 0.1M Wumpa. Since 100k is the least you see, 1 Wumpa could make this counter tick over from 5.5M to 5.6M. If the first screenshot was taken at that point, it would take 200k Wumpa to get to 5.8 so 199.999 Wumpa would not. That makes the possible margin twice as big. The only way to see the actual amount of Wumpa you have is by clicking on the crates left of the Silo.

For steps it's not possible to see the actal amount you have at Coco's Base, they are only after finishing a run where steps are counted.

100k wumpa fruits isn't that much with the multiple double rewards you get now.

It still is only a few daily from what I get. I'm using mine on Upsteam, but I only collect ~900 Wumpa during those runs. So 3x that per day won't make a dent in the possible 200k obtained between 5.6M and 5.8M.

I also lost 330k steps 5 hours before the season ended, but what can i possibly do?

We should altogether make a stand so they will give us back our steps. I'm waiting for QueenMia to come back to hear what the progress is on that. I won't take any Crystals for an error that could make me lose a limited Skin.

• nanana99nanana99 Posts: 25 Level 2
    edited July 26

I regularly reserved 20000 steps in order to achieve the 200 trophies daily mission if it comes up, i am sure i kept it!!!

and suddenly the 20000 steps were Gone for no reason! The only reason is King’s Bug!

Don’t think can get those back but anyway report here.

This game is beyond top tier of frustration!

Time to quit

• crossb1iz15crossb1iz15 Posts: 7 Level 2

The first screenshot was taken 2 days before I lost my steps. The trophies are from the henchmen that are from the seasonal gangs.

No, I’m not a cheater. I just spend a lot of time on this game. Here’s an example, my longest collection run when I had over 4M steps at the time.

The reason I didn’t cash in my steps or wumpa fruit, is because my trophies aren’t contributing to my team, on my side the trophies show, but on their side, it shows 0 trophies. It’s been happening for over 3 weeks now. I already reported about it and hopefully, it will be fixed soon.

Yeah something is wrong here. Your time during those runs suggests you're a cheater.

I hope i'm wrong though, but there is something fishy going on

• ZonaaZonaa Posts: 271 Level 3

You lost ur steps for good. Once the game freeze, it is like if u closed the game in the middle of the run and u lost all ur steps. Ofc this is not ur fault, but u will never get those steps back from the game.

• wilmarvillawilmarvilla Posts: 28 Level 2

I feel your pain. I lost almost 2 milli9n steps too. But king doesnt care, their only answers are that they still working. This is a joke.

• crossb1iz15crossb1iz15 Posts: 7 Level 2

It happened again. I just went on a long collection run to get more steps before the next season starts. Then the next day I went on a normal collection run to go collect more ingredients and messed up a jump and got the “Keep Going!”. So I choose “Watch Ad”. After watching the five second ad, the game completely freezes with the ad button grey. Since nothing was responding I left the app for 2 seconds and opened it back up, and after a few secs, the game forced itself to close. After that, I opened back up the app. And I went to go check on my steps, and they were reset to zero. Am I really not going to get them back. I’ve now lost 10 million worth of steps. I pressed watch ad, I shouldn’t lose all my steps.

Before.

After.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.