🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
🏅Grab your Protector Badge HERE
🏆 Join Aku Aku's Challenges HERE

Tutorial

jakeloefflerjakeloeffler Posts: 2 Newbie

Love the game, actually reset my account so I could play from the beginning again. I do have one frustration though. I noticed with one of the recent updates that there is an imbedded tutorial that forces you to do certain actions instead of allowing you the option to not do it (I.e. forces you to spin and doesn’t allow you to slide when you are doing the first few levels). I have unlocked the North Coop, it is forcing me to make a Snow Egg and now that my snow egg is done and my silo is full, it won’t let me upgrade my silo and instead wants me to only collect the egg. I’m basically frozen on the game because I can’t collect the egg and I can’t upgrade my silo. I hope the developers look into this as I can’t go any further.

Answers

• hechicerillahechicerilla Posts: 8,961 Ambassador

Hello 👋

Welcome to the sweet King Community.

Excuse my ignorance are you talking about COTR or what game?

I think you are talking about COTR, ​​this is the right area; But when you say that you restarted the game to play from the beginning, I had doubts, as this game has only existed for 4 months.

Thank you and keep enjoying

• Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?

• jakeloefflerjakeloeffler Posts: 2 Newbie

I am talking about COTR, so how do I fix this? I have literally clicked every part of my screen, it is trying to force me to collect the egg but will not let me upgrade my silo, so I am literally stuck. The game won’t even let me go to options because as soon as I start the app it goes directly to this tutorial function.

• hechicerillahechicerilla Posts: 8,961 Ambassador

Thanks for answering.

Sorry, I don't have the knowledge to help you with this.

@Dimenzio or @Peti321 will give you an answer.

Thanks and keep enjoying

• Peti321Peti321 Posts: 663 Crash On the Run Moderator

Hi there! 👋

We're sorry you've had this experience. We would be grateful if you would tell us more about your device and your experiences at this link: https://soporto.king.com/support

Have a nice day! 😊

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.