🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
🏅Grab your Protector Badge HERE
🏆 Join Aku Aku's Challenges HERE

No internet needed for playing collection run and challenges

Mohamed90909Mohamed90909 Posts: 48 Level 2

It’s true that you need internet to play this game but during playing this game I closed my internet and it didn’t close the game, instead I continued playing this game without an internet. So what’s the point of playing this game with internet?. Please developers make this game offline🙏🙏🙏

10 votes

Active · Last Updated

Comments

• ZonaaZonaa Posts: 291 Level 3

Good one. But when u die, there will never appear "watch ad" to continue. So, if u die by the bug accidentally, u will lose all steps.

• Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?

• Mohamed90909Mohamed90909 Posts: 48 Level 2

That is only if you want to play offline

• alezioalezio Posts: 242 Level 3

You can't double your rewards, you won't get 5 crystals for free, you won't be able to watch an ad if you die.

You can play offline for a while, but then the game will ask for an internet connection. It doesn't use a lot of data, only when you watch an ad it uses like 1mb. It only needs a couple of Kb's to test the connection

• Mohamed90909Mohamed90909 Posts: 48 Level 2

Then first I’ll watch ad to get 5 crystals and then I’ll play offline. And also it’s their decision whether they want to play online or offline, like for example I want to play this game offline because I’m at the mall.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.