🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
🏅Grab your Protector Badge HERE
🏆 Join Aku Aku's Challenges HERE

Stuck on season results screen or it not appearing at all? Megathread

DimenzioDimenzio Posts: 608 Crash On the Run Moderator
edited August 16 in Support

Hello Bandicoots 👋

The fourth season has just ended and we have other issues coming up for some players. This also serves as a sequel to this post HERE

Players already had some issues regarding the fourth season, which ended before it was supposed to. Sadly this has not been fixed yet and I assume that the new issues people are encountering are also thanks to the same problem!!

Let me tell you that the devs at KING are working with a top priority at fixing this problem, and they will keep us updated about it.

So what are the new issues?

1. Season results screen not showing up, nor any message about the season-ending.
  2. Season results screen showing up, but you are unable to collect any rewards and are stuck on the screen (like shown in the image)

If you encountered any of these issues, please make a report about it here, with the following details to help our devs:

• Player ID
  • Your Game Version
  • The device you're using to play the game
  • Did restarting the game or even reinstalling the game (after you saved your progress thru connecting your game with a King Account) solve any of the issues you encountered prior?

If you encounter any other issues you think might be due to connection issues with the server, please also tell us about them here.

We are grateful for every single report you guys post here. Let me thank you with all my heart 💙

Thanks for your understanding and please stay patient until things are settled (hopefully soon)

Prev1

Answers

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.