🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
🏅Grab your Protector Badge HERE
🏆 Join Aku Aku's Challenges HERE

Coming soon

HarriHamsterHarriHamster Posts: 4 Newbie

There are several features that are “Coming soon”, what I want to know is when????

Comments

• Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?

• HarriHamsterHarriHamster Posts: 4 Newbie

I know, but when are they going to tell players?

• yuvi3000yuvi3000 Posts: 84 Level 3

I guess that is what we are all waiting for.

In my opinion, it's great to know that they plan to release a lot of stuff, but I feel like showing 50 things on the screen that we can't access is more disappointing to players than exciting. I would have preferred if they knew what was the one next thing they were going to release so they could only show that to the players as "Coming soon" and then when that comes out, they show us the one next thing that will be "Coming soon" as well.

• Claribo_1Claribo_1 Posts: 3 Newbie

I was hoping we'd get something new for the anniversary but sadly not. Been on 200 jems on the mission computer for a while now and going nowhere, it's very frustrating.

• SmokerCORSmokerCOR Posts: 1 Newbie

Es totalmente decepcionante que no implementarán nada nuevo

Se supone que por ser el aniversario debía de haber algo nuevo

Espero no se tarden tanto en agregar más cosas ya que así es completamente repetitivo y aburrido solo jugar para completar el pase nada más

• ManiTheKingManiTheKing Posts: 64 Level 2

Waiting time is too long 🎃

• stelladargentostelladargento Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited August 26
  • yuvi3000yuvi3000 Posts: 84 Level 3
    edited August 23

All they need to do is release one or two extra bits of gameplay that we can play indefinitely.

Imagine they added the functionality to add friends and then a couple minigames that we could play to compete directly with our friends or against bots. If we could play that indefinitely, it would immediately alleviate a lot of frustration that prevents people from being able to do much when they've finished their main progression.

Or, even simpler, just release something like a secret Cortex device that is hidden somewhere in ANY of your levels and you get a small reward for finding it and destroying it, then another one immediately moves to a random level again when you've left the level of the previous one and you could keep trying to find it. Just some timewasters like that would be great to have in this game.

Actually, let me submit this in the ideas section.

• Diamond LimDiamond Lim Posts: 57,723 Diamond Diaries Moderator

Hello! @SmokerCOR 👋

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

Opps! Sorry for your reply because we can only use English on this area around King Community.

But you can join and ask here with using Spanish Language on Spanish Corner. Thanks! 😊

Have a nice day! 😊

🇪🇸 Spanish 🇪🇸 👇

¡Hola! @SmokerCOR 👋

¡Bienvenido a Sweet King Community! 👑

¡Opps! Perdón por tu respuesta porque solo podemos usar inglés en esta área alrededor de la comunidad King

Pero puedes unirte y preguntar aquí usando Spanish Language en Spanish Corner. ¡Gracias! 😊

¡Que tenga un lindo día! 😊

De todos modos, etiquetaré a @hechicerilla (@Spinnifix), embajadora hispana que puede ayudar a los jugadores de Spanish Corner. 😉

• Diamond LimDiamond Lim Posts: 57,723 Diamond Diaries Moderator

Hello! @stelladargento 👋

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

Sorry for your reply because we can only use English on this area that we can understand / help you on King Community. Don't worry! You make sure use Google Translate to translate English Language as well on next time. 😉

You can also read the House Rules here!

• SpinnifixSpinnifix Posts: 20,989 Sweet Legend

Hello and welcome

It's the Italian language. It's good that I'm a translator and so the correct language was suggested to me. This language is not allowed here and and please use a translator for the English language. I'm sorry. Here I give you 3x to choose from.

https://www.translator.eu/english/

https://www.babelfish.de/

https://www.bing.com/translator/

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.