🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
🏅Grab your Protector Badge HERE
🏆 Join Aku Aku's Challenges HERE

I got softbanned forever but I'm innocent! Support is not helping.

RealEnesRealEnes Posts: 42 Level 2

I can't believe it but the support told me my softban will stay forever. I can't contribute trophies to my team and it seems like this issue will never get fixed. I don't even know what I did wrong. I requested the support to tell me what exactly I did wrong but their only reply is: "Our system automatically detected something off and did this. We can't change it. Your softban will stay forever." I asked again for a precise answer but they just don't tell me. I don't deserve this softban. I'm innocent but the support isn't doing anything. I spent a lot of time and money in this game! I even pre-registered back then and I was actively playing since launch. I encountered many bugs and issues but never gave up on the game. This softban though is too much! If it doesn't get fixed soon I feel forced to leave the game cause I do not want to support it any longer. It's so sad that my account got softbanned forever and the decisions of the company are making me really sad! If there's anyone here who can help me please do so. This is a huge problem for me and a big mistake from King. I really hope this issue gets fixed. The King Community is my last hope.

My Player ID: 12555782704

Version: 1.90.56

Device: Samsung Galaxy Note9

Prev1

Answers

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.