🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
🏅Grab your Protector Badge HERE
🏆 Join Aku Aku's Challenges HERE

I got softbanned forever but I'm innocent! Support is not helping.

2Next

Answers

• ImNotProImanoobImNotProImanoob Posts: 240 Level 3

Why do i feel like the developer is trolling the player? And I got like 400k steps before, I collect too many items, i bought a few skins, I sometimes did something wrong, and i didnt got softban. Blame the developers then

• Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?

• FilakiaOTigrisFilakiaOTigris Posts: 45 Level 2

Can you upload a screenshot of the reply from support saying your soft ban will stay forever?

• XNtricityXNtricity Posts: 69 Level 3

@RealEnes PLEASE keep us posted. I just got disqualified as well, and without saying anything about what I did, Support told me they would not answer any more emails about this (I only sent 2).

Seriously frustrating.

• RealEnesRealEnes Posts: 42 Level 2

@alezio @XNtricity I will keep you updated. I contacted QueenMia and I'm waiting for a reply. She didn't see my message yet. Once there are any news I will tell you.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.