🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
🏅Grab your Protector Badge HERE
🏆 Join Aku Aku's Challenges HERE

the disappearance of the season

gustavopearl14gustavopearl14 Posts: 44 Level 2

recently in my crash the pink striper season just disappeared.It appears that no season is happening and I can't even access the bandicoot pass I was going to buy

Best Answer

Answers

• Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?

• DimenzioDimenzio Posts: 608 Crash On the Run Moderator

Hey Hey 😄

This seems like a connection issue to me. I'll try and help you with solving it.

First I would clear the cache from the game, restart it, and look if that helped. If not make sure that you have your game connected to a King Account to not lose your progress and try to delete and reinstall the game. Only do this if you have your progress saved via a King Account.

If that didn't help either, please give me some details so that I can forward your issue to the team:

• Your Player ID
    • The device you're using
    • The game version
    • Has this happened more than once?

If you need any further help, please feel free to ask me. I'm more than happy to be of your assistance 😄

• gustavopearl14gustavopearl14 Posts: 44 Level 2

I have a king account, I've reinstalled it, and I also tried to restart and clear the cache because it's been like this for a few days, my internet can't be it's 5g and the connection is excellent I tested it, I will pass the information you asked for:

ID: 11238953943

Version: 1.100.50

Device: Xiaomi Redmi 9

This was the first time it happened.

• DimenzioDimenzio Posts: 608 Crash On the Run Moderator
    Accepted Answer

okay, I'll forward your issue to our team. I'll keep you updated if I get new details on your case ^^

Accepted Answer
  • INTERFORTINTERFORT Posts: 4 Newbie

Já conquistei 200 jóias de poder só que não está abrindo mais construções

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.