🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶

Join up looking for members

JAX2021JAX2021 Posts: 20 Level 2
edited September 2021 in Teams

Hi, still looking for members to join us… Retro running

Comments

• Walter_WhiteWalter_White Posts: 110 Level 2

Hi JAX2021,

You will find it very difficult to build a team. I now have a team of 30 active players and 380K trophies this season. Have you considered joining another team?

• Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?

• JAX2021JAX2021 Posts: 20 Level 2

Hi Walter,

I did that in the beginning..ended up in a team that the leader was inactive and 26 of the other members inactive, so decided to try to start one. Was just hoping some active players might join..🤷‍♀️🙋‍♀️

• dennydiedra1999dennydiedra1999 Posts: 5 Level 2

Hi could I join your team? I'm on level 1684 and I play everyday unless my internet goes out.

• JAX2021JAX2021 Posts: 20 Level 2

Hi,

Absolutley , yes if you click on the teams and look up Retro running. Welcome … yay

• EOTheGr8EOTheGr8 Posts: 1,548 Level 4

@JAX2021 Hello and welcome to the King Community!

If you are looking for a team for Crash OTR, I recommend going here:

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.