🏅Grab your Protector Badge HERE
🏆 Join Aku Aku's Challenges HERE
🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶

Survival Run stuck on loading screen

2Next

Answers

• XcrashNplayXXcrashNplayX Posts: 207 Level 3

Last night I manage to watch one ad, and this is what game looks like after reviving, with black blinking parts that I mentioned before...

After continuing I died on purpose without watching an ad, to see if it would load the game, and it did! (finally could complete Aku aku quest). But the second try was also without watching an ad and this time got endless loading screen and lost the ticket again... 😣

If this issue has something to do with the ads how come it affects only Survival runs? After dying in Collection runs I can watch ads all this time without getting an endless loading, or a black screen...

• Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?

Sorry @Andrew1009 I'm not sure I understand quite right your question?

Played two tickets, in the first one I got knocked out (first time) watched an ad and got revived (that gif shows the screen after reviving) I continued playing and died on purpose without watching an ad and the game finally successfully load to Coco's island.

Second ticket lost at arround 700 after dying for the first time (on purpose) without watching an ad, game stuck on endless loading screen.

Thanks for trying to help 😉 I'm tired of everything that has been happening this season, totally need a brake 🥴 we'll see after season ends..

• Andrew1009Andrew1009 Posts: 298 Level 3

You have three chances to play Survival Run after knocked out, that's why I said third time.😅

Anyway, 6 days to go when Season 3 is about to end. Jus like you said, we really need a break.

I am tired of bug, ads error, crash, glitch.......zzzz

• WumpaThumpaWumpaThumpa Posts: 177 Level 3

Survival Runs are unplayable right now for me too. Stuck on loading screen after ads, stuck on loading screen when entering a new run, game crashes when you don't watch ads, can't win. The game freezes then force quits itself now too. I cleared cache and tried all the tricks but no luck. Lost thousands of trophies from this so far and not to mention tickets. So for now I'm hanging up my boots until this is resolved 🏳

And all this time not a single word from them about these issues 🤬 the feeling is like the picture shows 🤐

• bubblegumzbubblegumz Posts: 14 Level 2

Same here today, crashed after dying on a collection run. Then again trying to load the leaderboard. Just about done with this game now.

• GabčaGabča Posts: 27 Level 2

HI,

I have the same problem. But I can't speak English so:

My ID:12579764064

Game Version: 1.50.67

phone: Xiaomi MI 9T

I lost a lot of tickets. The Survival Run often doesn't load after an advertisement, and I also get it when I win over 700 cups in a run. The game cuts and falls. The same on my apple devise

• yuvi3000yuvi3000 Posts: 84 Level 3

I'm just replying to confirm that the issue still continues happening, but I guess there's a new update which I don't have access to yet, so I'll see if it still happens after I update.

• sponge_jpgsponge_jpg Posts: 9 Level 2

The same problem, please fix it

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.