🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
🏅Grab your Protector Badge HERE
🏆 Join Aku Aku's Challenges HERE

Aku challenge

irishkazzairishkazza Posts: 84 Level 2

game not recognising the 200 trophy contribution on today’s Aku Aku challenge, have tried twice, as soon as I convert into trophies, the game goes into warp mode

Answers

• Roan27Roan27 Posts: 225 Level 3

You should donate trophy when the aku aku quest appeared. It would work as fine

• Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?

• Roan27Roan27 Posts: 225 Level 3

Tip: before you do anything for dailies, wait for akuaku quest first

• irishkazzairishkazza Posts: 84 Level 2

Hi thanks for helping unfortunately nothing is working, every time I donate trophies the game warps

Hi thanks for helping

looks like the team I had only just joined had been disqualified due to someone cheating!!!

didnt even know that was possible, shame for other members of the team

i have left and rejoined another one, instantly everything worked 😀

• Andrew1009Andrew1009 Posts: 298 Level 3

@irishkazza which team you join which unable to contribute any trophies?

Hi Andrew

a team that I have since found out had been disqualified as someone cheated, how on earth you can cheat in this game is beyond me

anyway have left and joined another club, all seems to be ok now

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.