🏅Grab your Protector Badge HERE
🏆 Join Aku Aku's Challenges HERE
🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶

Size of Teams should be nearly Even

WegelagerinWegelagerin Posts: 8 Level 2
i Hope That My english is Not too bad 😐
teams should have roughly the same number of members. Currently, guilds with 28 members, for example, are fighting against teams with 2 or 5. Even if half of a large team does nothing and the other half pushes a quiet ball, the smaller teams cannot win.

5 votes

Active · Last Updated

Comments

• MINUZMINUZ Posts: 56 Level 2

I don't think such a thing is feasible. Because if a team changed the number of players every day, the ranking would have to update every day.

Ok that would be a possibility, but it would be an inconvenient addition to the game system.

• Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?

• WegelagerinWegelagerin Posts: 8 Level 2
    edited October 2021

the Problem is the 4week Season. But if the teamsize is from x member - too x member and the size Cant get bigger FoR That Season…or you can only Join x Teams as long as the Season runs…

the other Problem is That there is no complete ranking list and you cant Choose out of the whole List…

i am a activ player and if there would be teams with Equal size of Members or if i Could choose out of the whole league…like this it is just unfair 🥴

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.