🏅Grab your Protector Badge HERE
🏆 Join Aku Aku's Challenges HERE
🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶

Welcome to our New COTR CM: Pounawea!

QueenMiaQueenMia Posts: 12,982 Community Manager
edited October 2021 in Discussions

Hi Bandicoots 👋

I wanted to let you all know that tomorrow will be my last day in the Kingdom. This was not an easy decision as I absolutely adored the whole 3 and a half year here in the King Community.

I would have loved to be able to keep being a CM here but it is time for me to move on and do what I always wanted to do. I'll miss you all but cherish the memories I have.

From now on, my friend @Pounawea is going to look after the Crash on the Run Community. Therefore, please join me in welcoming him to the COTR Corner 🙌

I'd like to take the opportunity to give a special shout out to the COTR Mods @Dimenzio and @Peti321 who have always kept friendly and helpful to all of us. Thank you, guys!

I wish you all the best and I'll see you on the run ✌️ Keep on rocking and stay happy 🍒

Prev13

Comments

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.