🏅Grab your Protector Badge HERE
🏆 Join Aku Aku's Challenges HERE
🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶

🥭 What ability would you like to use in the middle of a run?

Comments

• Erika0811Erika0811 Posts: 3,069 Level 5
    edited October 2021

The ability to be able to go through all the obstacles, including the ones that not even the Aku Aku mask can protect you from, for at least 30 seconds. 😄

• DanielProGamerDanielProGamer Posts: 1,415 Level 3

being able to have power-ups such as being able to double steps of wumpa fruit etc for a certain time, being able to use more objects with which to shoot enemies, being able to jump higher,

• LadyGaivmanLadyGaivman Posts: 625 Level 3

I just started playing crash bandicoot CrashOntheRun not 2 long ago, it’s a little hard 2 play at times, I really don’t have much 2 say about the run? Mayb giv crash bandicoot a good pair of shoes 👟 he shood b ready 2 go 4 a great run 🏃‍♂️

• Nikolaos_ProdromidisNikolaos_Prodromidis Posts: 4,161 Jelly Moderator

Slow down the game's action or pause, to think and decide what to do!

• PauoloPauolo Posts: 534 Level 3
    edited October 2021

That's a tricky question to be asked 7 months after the game's launch. Most of the level design depends on the placement of crates and enemies, so no power should ever affect those. The most obvious choices for a Runner-type game would be:

• A magnet for collecting wumpa fruits on adjacent lanes, just like the electric boom berry from The Lab.
    • Some kind of temporary multiplier for all collectible items (wumpa fruits, ingredients, parts)
    • A power to slow down time, especially with how Collection Runs work now.

That said, I would prefer to have some new level depending on the use of powers like in Crash 4. Situational power ups, like with the boom berries. For example:

• The ability to infinite spin to cross large gaps or safely traverse some obstacles like flames.
    • The ability to phase in and out platforms, obstacles and objects alike.
    • The ability to change deep water into ice platforms to safely step on. This could be done with the snow boom berry from Sewer or Later though.

I'm pretty sure more ideas could be found from the Ideas section of this very forum. It would be the first time since the beta if that feedback ever catch the attention of the developers...

• Nadia1770Nadia1770 Posts: 419 Level 3

Slow down time a little bit, or more!! 😀

• DisguireDisguire Posts: 119 Level 3

I'm really surprised this hasn't been said:

1) The wumpa bazooka - in a run I just pick up a bazooka and can tap anywhere on the screen to fire wumpa and kill enemies and blow up boxes

2) Sprint shoes - so that sonic will have nothing on me

• DashDingoIIDashDingoII Posts: 7 Level 2

A Super Body Slam like the one first introduced in Warped would be cool. Such would help against boxes that you couldn’t slam fully in one turn due to the box setup.

Speed Shoes would also be a great addition, whether it gives you a temporary speed boost based on a select amount of time or during the full level. I always thought it would be a great idea to be able to purchase certain things from the vending machine that also affect individual runs (that you would be able to add-on at the start of a run).

• SuperJogadorSuperJogador Posts: 6 Level 2

Well, as in every Runner-style game, it should have:

1- A magnet to collect all wumpas fruits for 30 seconds, similar to Magnet Berry;

2- Speed boots, but as we are talking about Crash, it would be better to put a polar or sheer with this power to represent it. You would press a button to use the same Speed Boost on Crash 2 and 3, thus ensuring long distance jumps. If Crash hits, it starts running again unless it falls into a hole;

3- JatPack to go further without taking damage, it would be good for her to go to bonus areas, since it's Crash.

• ZSRZSR Posts: 19 Level 2
    edited October 2021

The Crash 4 masks could be a really good start, you could implement them like the Aku Aku crates.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?