🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
🏅Grab your Protector Badge HERE
🏆 Join Aku Aku's Challenges HERE

🥭 What ability would you like to use in the middle of a run?

Comments

• Nadia1770Nadia1770 Posts: 281 Level 3

Slow down time a little bit, or more!! 😀

• Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?

• DisguireDisguire Posts: 119 Level 3

I'm really surprised this hasn't been said:

1) The wumpa bazooka - in a run I just pick up a bazooka and can tap anywhere on the screen to fire wumpa and kill enemies and blow up boxes

2) Sprint shoes - so that sonic will have nothing on me

• DashDingoIIDashDingoII Posts: 7 Level 2

A Super Body Slam like the one first introduced in Warped would be cool. Such would help against boxes that you couldn’t slam fully in one turn due to the box setup.

Speed Shoes would also be a great addition, whether it gives you a temporary speed boost based on a select amount of time or during the full level. I always thought it would be a great idea to be able to purchase certain things from the vending machine that also affect individual runs (that you would be able to add-on at the start of a run).

• SuperJogadorSuperJogador Posts: 6 Level 2

Well, as in every Runner-style game, it should have:

1- A magnet to collect all wumpas fruits for 30 seconds, similar to Magnet Berry;

2- Speed boots, but as we are talking about Crash, it would be better to put a polar or sheer with this power to represent it. You would press a button to use the same Speed Boost on Crash 2 and 3, thus ensuring long distance jumps. If Crash hits, it starts running again unless it falls into a hole;

3- JatPack to go further without taking damage, it would be good for her to go to bonus areas, since it's Crash.

• ZSRZSR Posts: 18 Level 2
    edited October 2021

The Crash 4 masks could be a really good start, you could implement them like the Aku Aku crates.

• NitroNitesNitroNites Posts: 16 Level 2

Polar appears in the middle of the game or tornado spin glide.

• Peti321Peti321 Posts: 701 Crash On the Run Moderator

Definitely the magnet to collect wumpas! 😉

• GloInTheDarkGloInTheDark Posts: 64 Level 3

When I read the post, all I could think was "hmm, maybe the ability to swap between skins whenever you want?" I.e. in Sewer or Later, I could use my Apocalypse Coco for the underground sections with berries, and my Swimmer Coco for the above ground sections with wiggle weed, and Wumpa Coco for everything else without leaving the level.

Buuuuuut I like everyone else's ideas way more 😂🤣 a Wumpa magnet would be nice, a super slam to break the tall and wide crate formations would be useful, a bazooka to shoot crates and enemies would be ridiculously fun... Lots of good suggestions!

• XNtricityXNtricity Posts: 75 Level 3

The ability to jump back in time 5 or 10 seconds so that you could have a do-over on that last mistake.

• NitroNitesNitroNites Posts: 16 Level 2

Polar appears in the middle of the game as a ride-able

• DebonoChicaDebonoChica Posts: 29 Level 2

I have 3 suggestions.

1: I think it would be nice to have a parts multiplier. It could be a crate on the home path or somewhere hidden in a side path so you have to truly run all possible paths.

2: I do like the idea that has been posed for a magnet for the wumpa fruit.

3: A super jump would be cool so you would be able to jump over taller enemies or jump up on high ledges if you missed a mushroom.

Of course a doubler or multiplier for steps would be awesome too!

• Qookie_MonsterQookie_Monster Posts: 7 Level 2

Maybe the ability to turn around and run the other way? That seems like it would be interesting!

• Speed_BoosterSpeed_Booster Posts: 1 Newbie

At any point in the Run you could be able to tap a button and every crate on the screen would be smashed.

• Dark_HadrianDark_Hadrian Posts: 84 Level 3

Spin tornado jump like in crash 3 warped: maybe required to be used in some gem challenge or death routes if those are added?

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.