🏅Grab your Protector Badge HERE
🏆 Join Aku Aku's Challenges HERE
🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶

Converting steps and fruit to trophies in version 1.150.37

1235Next

Comments

• ourweecountryourweecountry Posts: 10 Level 2

Sadly I have had to cut down my playing time, as there's no point anymore. I can't compete in the tournaments, as the only trophies I can earn is through survival runs, and the 5 trophies per collection runs. I have to sell nearly all the items I pick up in collection runs to stay below the 12,000, this in turn gives me even more coins, which I can't convert to trophies. I have more weapons created than Ill ever need, even have about 150 oxide bazookas. I wish they would change the interface back, as I really enjoyed playing this game.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?