🏅Grab your Protector Badge HERE
🏆 Join Aku Aku's Challenges HERE
🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶

✍️ Subscribe here to Crash on the Run Tagging List! 🏃‍♂️🏃‍♀️

Comments

• Diamond_LimDiamond_Lim Posts: 81,004 Diamond Diaries Moderator
  • Lisann2112Lisann2112 Posts: 17 Level 2

@Diamond Lim Please subscribe me to the tagging list, thank you! 😁

1. Have you still playing Crash On the Run? Yes or No?

Yes

2. Are you still active player joined on Crash On the Run Community/King Community? Yes or No?

Yes

3. Do you want to receive your tags from your notifications when next Crash On the Run Contests (Badges), Discussions and News are released on Crash On the Run Community and Community Hub? Yes or No?

Yes

Thank you for your subscribing on Crash On the Run Tagging List. I have seen your tag on Crash On the Run Tagging List already. You should keep your eyes out until you got your tags on your notifications when next contests and more exciting threads released. @Lisann2112 😉

You can also check more this games' exciting news and contests (click on spoiler warming button here) 👇😊

🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶

💫From King with love Learn more about our sweet initiatives

What makes our Kingdom so special HERE?

🏁🚙 Road to King Community Legend and beyond! Levels, Points, Answer, Badges and more HERE!

📰 Community Newsletter- November Edition HERE

Member of the Month- October 2021: Racoon7 HERE

🍫 Badge of the Month - November HERE 🍫

3️⃣👑 Let's celebrate our King Community Third Anniversary - Get Badge HERE! 👑3️⃣

👑 Join our Kingdom and get this royal badge HERE!

The King Audio Lab HERE! 🔉

Art Nook: King Fanart HERE! 🎨

👉 Grab your Protector Badge HERE 🏅

Join Aku Aku's Challenges - Win Badges HERE 🏆

Become Bandicoot of the Month and receive an exclusive badge and 75 Purple Crystals! More info here.

Get your level 10 badge here, level 30 here and level 50 here!

🎧 Meet the Team behind the audio magic and give us your feedback HERE!

Villain or Hero? Find out your COTR Character's name HERE!

What ability would you like to use in the middle of a run - Win Purple Crystals HERE?

Update on Seasons and Team Tournaments HERE 

Have a fun and safety day! 😄

• juls_king_acctjuls_king_acct Posts: 4 Newbie

Hiiii @Diamond Lim new member here! Would live to be added/ subscribed to the tag list if you are still doing that!! Thanks so much!

• BubbleGumSodaBubbleGumSoda Posts: 4,682 Level 5

Hi @Diamond Lim can you please unsubscribe me from crash on the run tagging list because crash on the run now seems boring to me

Okay! Thank you for your unsubscribing. I remove your tag on Crash On the Run Tagging List completed. @BubbleGumSoda 👌😊

Thank you for your subscribing on Crash On the Run Tagging List. I have seen your tag on Crash On the Run Tagging List already. You should keep your eyes out until you got your tags on your notifications when next contests and more exciting threads released. @juls_king_acct 😉

You can also check more this games' exciting news and contests (click on spoiler warming button here) 👇😊

🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶

💫 From King with love Learn more about our sweet initiatives

🏁🚙 Road to King Community Legend and beyond! Levels, Points, Answer, Badges and more HERE!

📰 Community Newsletter - December Edition HERE

👨‍⚕️ Badge of the Month - December 2021 HERE 👨‍🔬

⛄ Art Challenge : Do you want to build a snowman? - Get Badge HERE! ⛄

Become Bandicoot of the Month and receive an exclusive badge and 75 Purple Crystals! More info here.

What ability would you like to use in the middle of a run - Win Purple Crystals HERE?

edited January 10

Thank you for your subscribing on Crash On the Run Tagging List. I have seen your tag on Crash On the Run Tagging List already. You should keep your eyes out until you got your tags on your notifications when next contests and more exciting threads released. @felipesolares 😉

🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶

💫 From King with love Learn more about our sweet initiatives

📰 Community Newsletter- January Edition HERE

💥 Badge of the Month - January HERE 💥

Member of the Month- December 2021: simplyP HERE

• Nikolaos_ProdromidisNikolaos_Prodromidis Posts: 3,496 Jelly Moderator

@Diamond Lim, please unsubscribe me from Crash on the run tagging lists, because I don;t play this game any more and I need time for Jelly, as a mod there! 😉 ❤️

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?